2014 Dates(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Dates(?)

Any word on plans for more dates in the Spring?

I doubt they are ready to jump back into the studio, and I'd love one more go around.

Maybe i'll go sober this time...

If we knew anything I'm sure you wouldn't have had to make this post since we'd all be talking about it.

Comment

I wish they would do a signing tour for gathered in their masses, like they did for the reunion CD.

Comment

German ticket seller www.eventim.de lists a ticket alert stating "Will Black Sabbath be back in Germany in 2014 after two sold out shows?".

Normally they don't put these alerts up without reason. Expect European solo dates in 2014. Hopefully February.

Comment

Where do i get the ticket?
          Tevida

Comment

Originally posted by RooseveltHernandez View Post
            At store........

Comment

Originally posted by JackD. View Post
              German ticket seller www.eventim.de lists a ticket alert stating "Will Black Sabbath be back in Germany in 2014 after two sold out shows?".

Normally they don't put these alerts up without reason. Expect European solo dates in 2014. Hopefully February.
              If they're gonna be hitting the road next year it will be for the summer festivals in Europe...I wouldn't be expecting headline shows.

Comment

These alerts are always for headline shows. I'm pretty sure, there's more to come. Alerts are usually posted 1-3 weeks before the announcement.

The same alerts were on days before Sabbath, Tenacious D, Soundgarden, ... announced shows last year.

Comment

I'm hearing rumors for Berlin and Munich. So I wouldn't rule out headline shows.

Comment

Originally posted by RooseveltHernandez View Post
                    Give it up Hernandez go watch the movie or play cricket or something.

If Sabbath tours, I'm going no doubt about it.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                      If we knew anything I'm sure you wouldn't have had to make this post since we'd all be talking about it.
                      I like that post. Wish I would have thought of saying that!
                      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

black sabbath will be performing in atlas arena in Łódź, Poland on 11.06.2014 so looks like 2014 euro tour is on;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MaciekPL View Post
                          black sabbath will be performing in atlas arena in Łódź, Poland on 11.06.2014 so looks like 2014 euro tour is on;-)
                          Got a link?

Comment

Just seen this on facebook, I was thinking they could be headlining Download again, but all 3 headliners have just been announced so fingers crossed for Sonisphere, or possibly Leeds/Reading
                            Last edited by Fozzy; 11-06-2013, 01:33 PM.
                            Do you believe a word what the good book says?
                            Or is it just a holy fairytale and God is Dead?

Comment

http://www.livenation.pl/event/47731...abbath-tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X