No announcement yet.

2014 Dates(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a hunch they'll pop up at Roskilde festival this summer...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Four German open air dates announced, already up for presale:

June 8 - Berlin
      June 13 - Munich
      June 24 - Stuttgart
      June 27 - Essen

http://www.eventim.de/black-sabbath-...1&xtmc=sabbath

I have already ordered myself 2 tickets for the Essen show

Edit: Seems that Soundgarden will support in Berlin, Munich and Stuttgart.
      Last edited by southernlord; 11-08-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

You beat me to it

I guess Sweden Rock announce Black Sabbath after they played in Stockholm, it looks like there are quite a few tickets left for friends Arena 22/11
        (SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL
        4-5-6-7 JUNE 2014)
        Last edited by svullo; 11-08-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by svullo View Post
          You beat me to it

I guess Sweden Rock announce Black Sabbath after they played in Stockholm, it looks like there are quite a few tickets left for friends Arena 22/11
          (SWEDEN ROCK FESTIVAL
          4-5-6-7 JUNE 2014)
          Maybe there's a chance for Roskilde too

---------- Post added at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

From blacksabbath.com:

Jun 11 Atlas Arena - Lodz, Poland

Jun 15 Nova Rock Festival - Pannonia Fields II, Nickelsdorf, Austria
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Damn, Sabbath keeps on rolling through 2014! Right on!

Comment

Bands make their best albums when they're on the road for a long time, well tuned and on fire, they should hole up in the studio a week here and there and lay down some tracks... while they are still hitting the road... does anyone think they'd be happy sitting around watching the grass grow after this, at their age? Strike while the iron's hot, why wait... and I don't seriously see Bill involved either, I don't think anything's changed for the better since last year... I say let TC have a go at it and keep rockin'!
              "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
                At store........
                Heh heh.....
                Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                  I like that post. Wish I would have thought of saying that!
                  Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                  If we knew anything I'm sure you wouldn't have had to make this post since we'd all be talking about it.
                  Doesn't seem like such a waste of a thread now.

Comment

Soundgarden and Black Sabbath have announced a series of three shows together across Germany. Tickets go on-sale Monday November 11th.

June 8 – Berlin, Germany – Wuhlheide
                    June 13 – Munich, Germany – Koenigsplatz
                    June 25 – Stuttgart, Germany – Schleyerhall

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                      Soundgarden and Black Sabbath have announced a series of three shows together across Germany. Tickets go on-sale Monday November 11th.

June 8 – Berlin, Germany – Wuhlheide
                      June 13 – Munich, Germany – Koenigsplatz
                      June 25 – Stuttgart, Germany – Schleyerhall
                      I ran that past Sabbath management yesterday. They denied it is happening.
                      Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                      View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

I ran that past Sabbath management yesterday. They denied it is happening.
                        Wow that's so weird , I doubt its NOT true since Sound Garden posted this along with a poster of Sabbath's new 2014 banner (poster) with Sound Garden written down as their guests !

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                          Wow that's so weird , I doubt its NOT true since Sound Garden posted this along with a poster of Sabbath's new 2014 banner (poster) with Sound Garden written down as their guests !
                          Their response was something like "Festival management has been trying to get Sabbath to appear for years - have seen this before", or something like that. I forget what the words are exactly.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                            From blacksabbath.com:

Jun 11 Atlas Arena - Lodz, Poland

Jun 15 Nova Rock Festival - Pannonia Fields II, Nickelsdorf, Austria
                            Their response was something like "Festival management has been trying to get Sabbath to appear for years - have seen this before", or something like that. I forget what the words are exactly.
                            Atleast these dates must be real, as they're announced on the official site...?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                              Atleast these dates must be real, as they're announced on the official site...?
                              Hmm. You're right. I'll have to go back and point that out. Sounds like a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing. ha.

Comment

Soundgarden's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

Working...
                                X