• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• svullo
    replied
    Sweden Rock June 6 according to this Page

http://www.swedenrock.com/index.cfm?pg=53
    Last edited by svullo; 11-12-2013, 03:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by HeadlessCross View Post
    Great, no Hungary... Show in Munich June 13, Austria 15 Italy 18. I doubt they put a date between Munich and Austria, it's only 3 days. But this is the last chance.
    It looks like there's gonna be alot of jumping back and forth through Europe next summer, so don't loose hope yet ;-)

Leave a comment:

• HeadlessCross
    replied
    Great, no Hungary... Show in Munich June 13, Austria 15 Italy 18. I doubt they put a date between Italy and Austria, it's only 3 days. But this is the last chance.
    Last edited by HeadlessCross; 11-09-2013, 03:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pitcairn1987
    replied
    Hello Everyone,

Please support my action

https://www.facebook.com/sabbathforgirlfriend

Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    9 dates announced at blacksabbath.com starting in Russia June 1.

And if they take a break from touring between late December to June, there's enough time to start fooling around with material for a new album too.
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 11-09-2013, 02:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Enrico
    replied
    tickets for the italian date go on sale next monday

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
    They should play a show in south africa and do it right this time. Iommi caught alot of heat when they played there back in the 87, and he should have taken heat for it. Tony could redeem himself this time.
    LOTS of artists played Sun City in the mid/late 80's, but the only ones who keep getting flac for it is Sabbath and Queen. It's getting pretty old...
    I think Freddie Mercury was partially right in his ethos to never mix music with politics.

Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
    Black Sabbath plays Abu Dhabi on the 29th of May !
    OMG I can't believe its finally happening ! I've toured and traveled around the world to see Sabbath countless times , Germany , UK , Greece , and even to Australia last May/April , now my dream will come true and they're playing here in the UAE (their 1st Middle East gig ever !) , I've lived in Dubai for over 20 years and this place is like 2nd home to me , going to be freaking EPIC !
    Truely happy for you. Central and southern Asia as a whole is a greatly untapped market hungry for some rock, so i can't see why more artists/bands don't see the opportunities there.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-MaN
    replied
    Black Sabbath plays Abu Dhabi on the 29th of May !
    OMG I can't believe its finally happening ! I've toured and traveled around the world to see Sabbath countless times , Germany , UK , Greece , and even to Australia last May/April , now my dream will come true and they're playing here in the UAE (their 1st Middle East gig ever !) , I've lived in Dubai for over 20 years and this place is like 2nd home to me , going to be freaking EPIC !

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Are we getting this here in the U.S.?

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    Looks like they added 9 new dates next year , including 4 in Germany and a rescheduled show in Italy. They should play a show in south africa and do it right this time. Iommi caught alot of heat when they played there back in the 87, and he should have taken heat for it. Tony could redeem himself this time. They might hit the states one last time but they would play the areas they didn't play this year.
    Last edited by scorpio 2000; 11-08-2013, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spiralarchitectx1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
    Just seen this on facebook, I was thinking they could be headlining Download again, but all 3 headliners have just been announced so fingers crossed for Sonisphere, or possibly Leeds/Reading
    You going download fozzy?,
    Is sonisphere even still going after the other one got cancelled for poor ticket sales?.

Was kinda hoping they were gonna spend 2014 writing a new album, but it's gonna be festival year instead by the looks of things.bummer.

Leave a comment:

• 62_SG
    replied
    They're hitting Italy on June 18. Heres the poster.

Leave a comment:

• OZZYIRONMAN
    replied
    See the incompetent thread

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
    Sounds like a case of one hand not knowing what the other is doing. ha.
    Nothing new in the Sabbath-camp there. Nice knowing some things'll always stay the same

Leave a comment:

• Fabiano75
    replied
    Soundgarden's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Leave a comment:

Working...
X