Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a curiosity in south america tour

Well, i wanna tell you something...

In Rio, when i was waiting for sabbath in their hotel i notice a man looks familiar, the i realize that was billy morrisson, a guitar player.
    I began to follow him in twitter and i saw that he was with sabbath all the tour, very rare,what was he doing with sabbath?

I became paranoid with the idea of he was helping tony in the stage,after many question by twitter he answerme,i ask him if he was helping tony or he was playnig some song for tony rest, i was worried for tony health...
    He answer me" i just hanging with ozzy".

I think that tony played all the shows, nothing of playback, but i think that billy is in the tour for backup if at some point tony feels bad and he cant play, billy helps.

I dont know what I would have done if tony cant play and put billy....
    but we know the sickness of tony,no one can blame him....

Maybe im just paranoid,but you guys Be alert to this
    "Just remember love is life" i owe my life sabbath

Billy is indeed a very close friend of Ozzy , nothing to worry about here !

Comment

Billy Morrison isn't necessary anyway. Adam Wakeman plays backing guitar, which AFAIK is just rhythm tracks for solos (I would love some more insight to this if anybody has any).

Comment

I personally don't believe rhythm tracks are "Played" I think they are sequenced, as programmed by Adam Wakeman.

Comment

I believe Billy Morrison is Ozzy's AA sponsor.
          Religion won't save me
          The damage is done
          The future has ended
          Before it's begun
          - Damaged Soul - Black Sabbath

Comment

Backup guitars are played by Adam, I Saw him playing the backup guitars in Chile. No doubt about it

Comment

if tony was too ill to play, they'd just cancel the gig. These three ARE sabbath on a go-forward basis, if one of them can't go, show's off.

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                I personally don't believe rhythm tracks are "Played" I think they are sequenced, as programmed by Adam Wakeman.
                Adam has tweeted pics of his Sabbath picks.

Comment

Originally posted by 62_SG View Post
                  Adam has tweeted pics of his Sabbath picks.
                  I have some of Adams guitar picks!! Not to mention he is visable on stage playing rhythm for Ozzy solo gigs.
                  www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

I talked to Billy in Rio
                    I asked if he was working with Sabbath, and he said he was a personal friend of Ozzy and was there to make people smile.
                    He was very attentive, a great guy!

Comment

Working...
                    X