X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typhon
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Use this site to find the correct lyrics.

http://www.black-sabbath.com/discography/blacksabbath/
    Thanks for the link BU. However, on that link, one of my favorite BS songs has a bad mistake in the lyrics.
    At the end of the 1st and 2nd verse of "Wheels of Confusion" it states "It was an illusion". This is incorrect
    and more importantly changes the meaning in the song. Ozzy is singing about his existence and trying to figure out
    what life is about. In doing so he asks the question "Was it illusion?" at the end of those two verses.
    Hopefully this can be fixed in some way.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Possible their heaviest song and one of the heaviest songs of all time...by anyone! And the outro riff with the twin guitar solos hovering over it is apocolyptic in it's grandeur... heavy, majestic... smothering...!

I want "14" and I want it to sound like the heaviest album ever recorded... all engulfing the listener in a heavy metal FOG! "13" was a great start!

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Use this site to find the correct lyrics.
    NOTE: These lyrics are verified against the lyrics that appear in the “Black Box” booklet. Those lyrics were gone over by Geezer Butler (who wrote most of them anyway) for that set, and for that reason should be considered definitive.
    http://www.black-sabbath.com/discography/blacksabbath/

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    replied
    Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    "I don't believe in violence; I don't even believe in peace."

Hope that helps.

Oh, and that song kicks butt so bad its not even funny. Love the nah, nah, nahnah, nah guitar feel.
    Hey thanks buddy. Although I liked "disease" better.

The entire album kicks butt. Possibly my favorite. Tough to decide.

Leave a comment:

• Now in Darkness
    replied
    "I don't believe in violence; I don't even believe in peace."

Hope that helps.

Oh, and that song kicks butt so bad its not even funny. Love the nah, nah, nahnah, nah guitar feel.
    Last edited by Now in Darkness; 10-29-2013, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    started a topic Lyrics Clarification

Lyrics Clarification

Sometimes I listen to Sabbath's music with the lyrics displayed on the computer.
    I find that following along this way actually increases my enjoyment and appreciation
    of their talent. So here's the problem:

From Vol. 4 - "Under the Sun" - 1st verse - 3rd line. What is Ozzy saying?
    Lyrics.com states: "Don't believe in violence, I don't even believe in me"
    AZlyrics.com says: "Don't believe in violence, I don't even believe in peace"
    I thought it was: "Don't believe in violence, I don't even believe in disease"
    Would anybody know for certain?
    Thanks for any help.
Working...
X