Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 70's Sabbath album do you listen to the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never Say Die -

Just a couple years ago I realized just how good Never Say Die is and I played it all the time.
    It was like hearing a brand new Ozzy/Sabbath album even though it was released in the late 70's! Ozzy's vocals and Bill Ward's drumming kick ass and I like how the songs are arranged/written. I hope the 4 new Black Sabbath songs are similar to the Never Say Die sound.

Comment

Never Say Die

Comment

Master of Reality.

Comment

Of the 70s material, its impossible to pick a favourite. This year I have listened mostly to TE and Black Sabbath and Master of Reality. I have listened to '13' a lot more times than all the
          others this year.

Like the other poster I have ventured into the murky world of ozzy era Sabbath live bootleg cds off ebay and listen to a lot of these recordings. I have listened to the Sheffield concert (recorded
          last Saturday) about 30 times!

Comment

Master of reality. I love that album.

Comment

On my radio show I actually asked Adam Wakeman which album he likes better, Technical Ecstasy or Never Say Die... He chose Technical Ecstasy!

As far as which album I listen to the most, that's hard to say, I listen to each one of them quite alot,but would have to say I really do go to Never Say Die alot and lately it's been Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. To me SBS has just about everything I love about them,but I love all the albums!

Comment

Never Say Die lately.
                We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Sabotage is slowly becoming my #1, but most of the time it's Master Of Reality.

Comment

That's a hard question...for a long while I listened to Vol.4 everyday. side 2 of Paranoid is another fav....It goes in spurts....but I love the Vol.4 Sabbath Bloody Sabbath era.....

Comment

It has been Vol 4 lately. Otherwise, I rotate.

Comment

Originally posted by Lillith13 View Post
                        On my radio show I actually asked Adam Wakeman which album he likes better, Technical Ecstasy or Never Say Die... He chose Technical Ecstasy! As far as which album I listen to the most, that's hard to say, I listen to each one of them quite alot,but would have to say I really do go to Never Say Die alot and lately it's been Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. To me SBS has just about everything I love about them,but I love all the albums!
                        Whats your radio show called ?

Comment

Changes for me regularly. Sometimes it's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, sometimes Vol 4, sometimes NSD. The least listened to for me is Master of Reality for whatever reason. I'll go through moods where i just prefer listening to one over the others.

Comment

Lately, its been an equal amount of Technical Ecstasy, Volume 4 and side two of Paranoid.
                            Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

I play the first album and Master Of Reality more often than the others. They're definitely my two favorite albums. Tied. Not sure which one I play more often than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBarghest View Post
                                Definitely Black Sabbath. With '80s it's much harder. Probably "the eternal idol". And absolutely "Dehumanizer" for '90s.
                                Are they 70s LPs? Read the question.

It changes all the time for me. Currently Vol 4 after a long period of NSD.

Comment

Working...
                                X