Any graphic arists in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any graphic arists in here?

To recreate this graphic as an eps file how complicated would it be? The Henry logo is already available as an eps, it would just need to be flipped.

I know a little photoshop. I'd love to get this printed on a t-shirt.

There's a store in Vancouver that you can take any image to and they will do the graphic. The price is really fair, I'm told, and the turn around time is fast. They will produce the graphic from a picture. There must be something similar in TO.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Inkscape may be able to convert it automatically, if you can find a good quality raster version of it.
      People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time.

Comment

Thanks Daark and and NID. I'll weigh my options

Comment

Not difficult. The complicated parts are Henry and the band logo and those can be found in hi-res online, making them easy to vectorize. The rest of it is just lines and a gradient. Very easy to recreate.

Comment

i'm getting a guy I know to recreate this graphic. We've discovered Henry is slightly different on this. Getting it silk screened on a t-shirt.

Watch the Never Say Die DVD and what Tony is wearing. Anyone else interested in one?

Comment

Aye, I'll have one. As long as it's not a thousand bucks, the import tax would kill me.

Comment

Working...
              X