No announcement yet.

Ozzy-Era Female Audience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
      Where's William? ... Can anyone say "troll"?
      For Whom the Bill Trolls?
      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• ^^100% agree Vynl. We need a return of seriousness in this thread so pro-feminist at the beginning and which became a raging battle sex against sex. Weak sex is not the one we believe.No laugh.
        but, fact : Sabbath is a male band for male audience.

ok , Peace ...

Comment

Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?
          I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB

Comment

• I’ve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Iíve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.
              Nice story!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
                Nice story!
                Thank you Linda.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                  I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB
                  William, how can I be so foolish to think I could stand up to you. My neural pathways are as strong as they will ever be and maybe I should call Doc about my mustard-seed soul. And by the way, my mother is dead you dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                    For Whom the Bill Trolls?
                    This is why I'm glad you're back. Nice one

Comment

William, how can I be so foolish to think I could stand up to you. My neural pathways are as strong as they will ever be and maybe I should call Doc about my mustard-seed soul. And by the way, my mother is dead you dick.
                      My good brother Turch , Faith the size of a Mustard Seed is Eternal in Christ Jesus , I know you know this .... with that being said , I'm so sorry everything came to this in this thread at this time with our BSO family ,,,, far more important than that is the fact that your Mom is in a Glorified Body smiling at the face of God and dancing with Jesus.

@TYR ,

@RONN , Excellent shows she hooked you up with ..... Enjoy!

@OID , the good ole days of "13"! .... forum was at its family peak ..... and thank you!

@SABMAN , your intelligence is a blessing on these boards ..... and thank you!

@HISTORIAN , sorry it went that way .... what a masterpiece the "Star" is

@WILLIAM , please know along with Sweet and Vyn , Turch is one of the nicest guys on these boards ..... AND , I must say , I'm in total disagreement with everyone who finds you at fault here .... I personally with a simple read , see that you were true , honest and dealt with what was being thrown at you .... Kudos!

@LINDA , thanks for hooking up Ronn , very Kool

@JACK , where ever I BTE did you wrong , I'm very sorry for it , and I truly have no idea when I did it brother , if I could take it back I would.

Hey , side note , back on topic .... was with 9 SABBATH FANS (including myself) today breaking down TYR and 13 ,,,, 2 were Lady's , do the math

EDIT - new Super Bowl commercial ..... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
                      Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-03-2018, 07:32 PM. Reason: Keep the Sabbath alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                        My good brother Turch , Faith the size of a Mustard Seed is Eternal in Christ Jesus , I know you know this .... with that being said , I'm so sorry everything came to this in this thread at this time with our BSO family ,,,, far more important than that is the fact that your Mom is in a Glorified Body smiling at the face of God and dancing with Jesus.

EDIT - new Super Bowl commercial ..... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
                        Thank you Doc. And cool commercial.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          Faith Mustard Eternal Christ Jesus Glorified God Jesus.
                          Hey Doc, confusing Sabbath forum with church, don't you. I am sure people in church will be delighted when you start preaching to them about Seventh Star.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                          @RONN , Excellent shows she hooked you up with ..... Enjoy! @LINDA , thanks for hooking up Ronn , very Kool
                          Well, I believe that every human being deserves to listen to the Black Sabbath shows they want to, even Ronn aka you.

You are saying this:
                          @WILLIAM ..... I must say , I'm in total disagreement with everyone who finds you at fault here .... I personally with a simple read , see that you were true , honest and dealt with what was being thrown at you .... Kudos!
                          and this at the same time:
                          was with 9 SABBATH FANS (including myself) today breaking down TYR and 13 ,,,, 2 were Lady's , do the math
                          So William was right and wrong at the same time: there are true female Sabbath fans and there are not? Well, I guess logical consistency is just something that got spilled on the floor when you and a few others here were supposed to drink from it as kids.
                          Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-04-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Awwww , you are truly adorable ..... OK I will accommodate your thoughts , they seem naive enough -

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
                            Hey Doc, confusing Sabbath forum with church, don't you. I am sure people in church will be delighted when you start preaching to them about Seventh Star.

Well, I believe that every human being deserves to listen to the Black Sabbath shows they want to, even Ronn aka you.

You are saying this:

So William was right and wrong at the same time: there are true female Sabbath fans and there are not? Well, I guess logical consistency is just something that got spilled on the floor when you and a few others here were supposed to drink from it as kids.
                            Love Seventh Star!

Sure , no problem , I'm everyone ....

Honey , if you saw my Sabbath contents and assemblage you would fall down , to be fair so would Iommi.

Logic would tell a toddler by reading my post , William was right in presentation ..... yet , get this - wrong in theory ,,,,,, the total flip side of yourself .... make sense for ya now.

@TYR , a thought to your "random thought thread" comment and me having to elaborate on my simple thoughts here .... are perfect examples of , like you said - "the world has gone mad" ,,,, but isn't fun trying to help it

peace n love all

Comment

William, my mother is dead.
                              Yes, but still *her* basement, in spirit.

Hope that clears things up.

I'm told you're cool; I wonder if any evidence to that notion will reveal itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post

You are saying this:

I don't believe I *ever* said there aren't any "true" female Sabbath fans. If you can produce text I wrote that makes this claim, I invite you to do so.

No, what I believe is that you're putting a hyper-sensitive spin on what I said. What I've actually said and maintained is that I've never MET a "true" female Sabbath fan by *my* standards. "Met" is defined as someone I've personally interacted with in real life, and not just on an internet forum.

I gave several examples of the types of females I have encountered who either claim to be a "Fan" or appear to be based on their T-shirt choice. I believe most people here would agree that, given my examples, they would find it difficult to call those females true fans.

But you, person who goes by Linda, if memory serves, you've got your teeth sunken in, don't you? You've bitten in and now you are determined to keep clenching with your jaw until blood is drawn or limbs are severed. This thread seems to mean everything to you; the fate of the world (or maybe just the gender you identify with) depends on the outcome of this thread and the defeat of the evil, vile William_the_Bloody.

You seek to discredit and nullify my personal experiences at all costs, to the point of dispensing with the text as written and choosing instead imaginary quotes that suit your agenda.
                                (Somehow, this makes me a troll in the eyes of the very small-minded.)

I gather that in order for this to be over, I must blindly accept your anecdotes of these legions of hard-core female Sabbath fans that are out there, somewhere (perhaps in Sri Lanka, I'm unware of their musical tastes and trends there) and be contrite in my acceptance of these fables.

Let us all, just for a moment, sit back and recollect all of the times we've been a passenger in a female's car and been subjected to the musical stylings of Black Sabbath. I remember all of the times I had to sweep away a pile of Black Sabbath jewel cases off of the passenger seat before I could sit down. I remember all of those female stereos that were modified to have an aux input so they could get their Sabbath-heavy playlists off of their devices and into their car audio.

Let's all sit on the porch and pour ourselves a glass of Country Time Lemonade from a pitcher, rocking gently in our wooden, antique rocking chairs...smell of cinnamon brooms in the air...and reminisce about all the times our girlfriends dragged us to the record store because she heard there was still a copy of TYR on Vinyl sitting there, and it's the only one she doesn't have.

Or all of the times we first went to our new girlfriends houses as teens and, entering the sanctity of her bedroom, seeing all of the Geezer Butler posters on the wall.

Don't you all remember these times? What about that girl you knew who tried to re-create Iommi's 7th Star Jacket, the one with all the dangling crosses?

Let's all make a list of the names of the ladies we know who can, without using a search engine, type out all of the lyrics to...oh, let's not make it too hard...Snowblind.

Yes, I stand corrected, there are a TON of real, female Black Sabbath fans out there. Just a ton. Their name is Legion: I am humbled and shamed in my correction on this subject.

I will take measures to kill myself as soon as possible; I have dishonored my ancestors.

-WTB

Comment

Working...
                                X