replied
    Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    For Whom the Bill Trolls?
    This is why I'm glad you're back. Nice one

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB
    William, how can I be so foolish to think I could stand up to you. My neural pathways are as strong as they will ever be and maybe I should call Doc about my mustard-seed soul. And by the way, my mother is dead you dick.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    Nice story!
    Thank you Linda.

Leave a comment:

• Sabbabbath
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Iíve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.
    Nice story!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I’ve told this story before, I was at a Diner here in Jersey once wearing my Black Sabbath t-shirt during the 13 tour and and an old timer waitress commented on my Sabbath T-shirt and said she was into Sabbath, she was probably from back in the day when Sabbath were getting known here in America.

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied
    Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?
    I am still here. There's nothing left to talk about, as far as I can tell. I would go a few rounds with you for trying to paint me as a troll, but here's the thing: I don't scrap with those beneath my fighting class. It's not very sporting, is it? Your time is better spent strengthening the weakened neural pathways in your mind and awakening that tiny mustard-seed soul you've been neglecting in your mother's basement. Best of luck with all that, it's a long road for you.

Cheers.

-WTB

Leave a comment:

• TYR66
    replied
    ^^100% agree Vynl. We need a return of seriousness in this thread so pro-feminist at the beginning and which became a raging battle sex against sex. Weak sex is not the one we believe.No laugh.
    but, fact : Sabbath is a male band for male audience.

ok , Peace ...

Leave a comment:

• Vynlsol
    replied
    Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    Where's William? ... Can anyone say "troll"?
    For Whom the Bill Trolls?

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    Where's William? He got this thread all fired up and headed for the hills. I guess when he started hearing about all the female Sabbath fans people were talking about he boogied. Can anyone say "troll"?

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Aha, so the Doc is a woman? ;-)
    hahaha that was good! \m/

do you have the first show of the tyr tour?

Leave a comment:

• Sabbabbath
    replied
    Originally posted by ronn View Post
    I don't understand why doc feels sorry for her,
    I think she is in love with him
    Aha, so the Doc is a woman? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    You think threatening a fellow member with physical violence is funny do you? Or were you you just to fucking stupid to see that?
    seriously dude, it was a joke in response to your constant bullshit
    and a respectful one at that
    besides Jeff Fenech won the 3rd match \m/

OID, honestly, everyone here knows "Ronn" is a bully (or rather, he is the bully+cheerleader account of the Doc). He has been banned for a while because of that, and we all know his posts. Denying it won't change it.
    Lol, that's not why I was banned one time for 5 days
    Besides how can I be the doc when I'm in fact Batman

Ronn is no bully, Linda. That was a joke, the man was being called a puppet and he answered, who was being the bully?

You can call Jack a bully, he came on here and called me Effing stupid, did I retaliate? No.

I’m at peace with Jack no problem with him and no quarrels with him, I wish him the best.

I myself have called Ronn a sock puppet, never felt threatened by him, and I called him that with no basis to it, just out of anger, something I regret.

The multiple accounts have been explained. Ronn is not Doc, the man is a man above men, all the Sabbath joy he’s spread around here, to Billy, Jack, myself and countless others on here is proof of that.

We all say things on here we don’t agree with, but Doc says something people don’t agree with and he gets jumped on.

Jack instigated the situation with a sock puppet picture, Ronn jokingly answered, Jack is half a world away. Yet Ronn is threatening him violently? Come on Linda, I’ve asked you not to jump on the bandwagon.

Ronn has no qualms with Jack or anyone, just as I don’t.
    Well said YoY
    I don't understand why doc feels sorry for her,
    I think she is in love with him

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Honestly, OID, neither the Doc nor his puppet account deserve your courageous defense.
    I’m not being courageous Linda, Doc is a good man, hasn’t done anyone on here any wrong, yet people on here who relished in his goodness and gifts are siccing the dogs on him.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-03-2018, 10:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Leave a comment:

• Sabbabbath
    replied
    Ronn is no bully, Linda. That was a joke, the man was being called a puppet and he answered, who was being the bully?

You can call Jack a bully, he came on here and called me Effing stupid, did I retaliate? No.

I’m at peace with Jack no problem with him and no quarrels with him, I wish him the best.

I myself have called Ronn a sock puppet, never felt threatened by him, and I called him that with no basis to it, just out of anger, something I regret.

The multiple accounts have been explained. Ronn is not Doc, the man is a man above men, all the Sabbath joy he’s spread around here, to Billy, Jack, myself and countless others on here is proof of that.

We all say things on here we don’t agree with, but Doc says something people don’t agree with and he gets jumped on.

Jack instigated the situation with a sock puppet picture, Ronn jokingly answered, Jack is half a world away. Yet Ronn is threatening him violently? Come on Linda, I’ve asked you not to jump on the bandwagon.

Honestly, OID, neither the Doc nor his puppet account deserve your courageous defense.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Sure, but nobody has doubted that.

You're right - I overlooked Ronn's post until you just quoted it. I agree it was a threat, it is not funny and not acceptable.

OID, honestly, everyone here knows "Ronn" is a bully (or rather, he is the bully+cheerleader account of the Doc). He has been banned for a while because of that, and we all know his posts. Denying it won't change it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X