No announcement yet.

Ozzy-Era Female Audience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^ Explains your point to a "T" , best post by anyone in a year .... that was awesome!

With that , I'm off to Church.

Just friggin AWESOME!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
      Honey , if you saw my Sabbath contents and assemblage you would fall down , to be fair so would Iommi.
      ...and here you go again showing off your wealth, this time by rubbing it in everybody's face how many super-rare Sabbath recordings you have. I guess most of your followers don't even notice that you are fobbing them off with widely and commercially available recordings, while at the same time hoarding every one of those truly rare and super "secret" (LOL) recordings that you keep bragging about. (I will leave it to religious people like you to discuss what the bible has to say about such behavior. Quite a lot actually.) I am sure that the people who gave you all those super duper mega rarities are fully aware that you keep talking about them on a forum that can be read by every person on the internet without even registering, aren't they?

I don't know how you were brought up, but at least in the part of the Sabbath collecting and trading scene where I feel at home it is common to share those recordings one is talking about when somebody requests them; and it is equally common to keep one's mouth shut about those recordings one won't are can't share anyway.

By the way, just stop calling me "honey" or "sweetheart" or anything like that. Even your alter ego Ronn hasn't been called "pumpkin" or "pookie" by you either (AFAIK), so maybe you can reserve at least that way of belittling others to whoever requests it.

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
      ... !!! ??? ...
      Well, quite a lot of words for somebody who suggests that I am the one who got her teeth sunken in and cannot let go. I even ignored the comment where you suggested that everybody else here, or maybe Turch in particular (you didn't really make clear who you were addressing) is beneath you. The only reason why I referred to our discussion again was that I found it interesting how BTE disagreed and agreed with you at the same time. As for your request for textual evidence, honestly: given that you still haven't adressed any of my main arguments (or rather, my rebuttals of your arguments) at all, and instead keep switching subjects and points whenever anything you said gets refuted, why should I start trying to argue with you again? Why should anybody bother to present further evidence to you after you ignored pretty much every peace of evidence that has been presented on this thread already? Anybody who can read can make up their own minds on which person and what point is right or wrong here.

Anyhow, after all you've said in this thread (and given the way you said it), it seems pretty obvious why women who are truly into Sabbath don't exactly seek your company.

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
      I'm told you're cool; I wonder if any evidence to that notion will reveal itself?
      I can imagine that Turch might have better things to do than proving to you what a "cool" person (according to your definition, of course) he is. Anyway, maybe I am wrong and that's exactly the way he wants to spend his leisure time.
      Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-04-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• 1. Only William can answer why he has become so hyper-sensitive about Turch.

2. Doc using terms of endearment like "honey" and "sweetheart" as pejoratives is piss-poor comportment

3. Can anyone explain wtf is going on with this:

gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• No personal attacks they say, but truly, these are the best types of threads. I don't hang round these parts much these days, but this has been must see TV for me. I would argue that such arguments boost the traffic to the site, and as such, personal attacks should in fact be obligatory instead of prohibited. With that in mind: Y'all suck!!

You bought and sold me with your lying words.
          Phil, your head's all full of lice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
            ...and here you go again showing off your wealth, this time by rubbing it in everybody's face how many super-rare Sabbath recordings you have. I guess most of your followers don't even notice that you are fobbing them off with widely and commercially available recordings, while at the same time hoarding every one of those truly rare and super "secret" (LOL) recordings that you keep bragging about. (I will leave it to religious people like you to discuss what the bible has to say about such behavior. Quite a lot actually.) I am sure that the people who gave you all those super duper mega rarities are fully aware that you keep talking about them on a forum that can be read by every person on the internet without even registering, aren't they?

I don't know how you were brought up, but at least in the part of the Sabbath collecting and trading scene where I feel at home it is common to share those recordings one is talking about when somebody requests them; and it is equally common to keep one's mouth shut about those recordings one won't are can't share anyway.

By the way, just stop calling me "honey" or "sweetheart" or anything like that. Even your alter ego Ronn hasn't been called "pumpkin" or "pookie" by you either (AFAIK), so maybe you can reserve at least that way of belittling others to whoever requests it.

Well, quite a lot of words for somebody who suggests that I am the one who got her teeth sunken in and cannot let go. I even ignored the comment where you suggested that everybody else here, or maybe Turch in particular (you didn't really make clear who you were addressing) is beneath you. The only reason why I referred to our discussion again was that I found it interesting how BTE disagreed and agreed with you at the same time. As for your request for textual evidence, honestly: given that you still haven't adressed any of my main arguments (or rather, my rebuttals of your arguments) at all, and instead keep switching subjects and points whenever anything you said gets refuted, why should I start trying to argue with you again? Why should anybody bother to present further evidence to you after you ignored pretty much every peace of evidence that has been presented on this thread already? Anybody who can read can make up their own minds on which person and what point is right or wrong here.

Anyhow, after all you've said in this thread (and given the way you said it), it seems pretty obvious why women who are truly into Sabbath don't exactly seek your company.

I can imagine that Turch might have better things to do than proving to you what a "cool" person (according to your definition, of course) he is. Anyway, maybe I am wrong and that's exactly the way he wants to spend his leisure time.
            The part where you think that my personal experiences can be "refuted" with some sort of imagined "evidence" (Pro tip: Words on screen are not "evidence" by any definition) demonstrates a clear and present disconnect from reality and invalidates the entirety of your, (for lack of a better word) argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
              1. Only William can answer why he has become so hyper-sensitive about Turch.
              Came out of the woodwork just to call me a troll and what not. You don't go calling people trolls, it's the six-gun shooter of the weak and extremely disappointing person on any given forum.

Probably just wants to try to appear to be "all manly" defending the (ahem...ahem....AHEM...damn, can't seem to clear my throat...) "Honor" of the alleged female from the mean man with all the word ammo.

Did it work for anyone? It did not work for me.

Comment

1. Only William can answer why he has become so hyper-sensitive about Turch.

2. Doc using terms of endearment like "honey" and "sweetheart" as pejoratives is piss-poor comportment

3. Can anyone explain wtf is going on with this:

Comment

• The world is too politically correct.

its okay to make fun of religious figures but not okay to use terms of endearment.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    The world is too politically correct.

its okay to make fun of religious figures but not okay to use terms of endearment.
                    Come on OID, that was weak and you know it. Doc typed those words with a specific purpose in mind and it wasn't from a place of peacemaking.

The light switch cover's relevance to this thread, if one wants to put the thought into it, is that the best intentions are often worthless when the execution of those intentions is hamfisted.

Instead of being reminded of one of the ten commandments every time someone switches the light on/off, they are reminded of two kids watching you finger the holy sausage. WTF lol.

"Political correctness" does not figure into this at all.
                    gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Come on OID, that was weak and you know it. Doc typed those words with a specific purpose in mind and it wasn't from a place of peacemaking.

The light switch cover's relevance to this thread, if one wants to put the thought into it, is that the best intentions are often worthless when the execution of those intentions is hamfisted.

Instead of being reminded of one of the ten commandments every time someone switches the light on/off, they are reminded of two kids watching you finger the holy sausage. WTF lol.

"Political correctness" does not figure into this at all.
                      Thanks for explaining Vyn.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• WTF has happened to everyone. Is this black sabbath in 1978 all over again? Everyone strung out on whatever, and at each other's throats.

Comment

• Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
                          WTF has happened to everyone. Is this black sabbath in 1978 all over again? Everyone strung out on whatever, and at each other's throats.
                          I know I'm part of it and all, but I'm just as baffled as you. In addition to whatever the hell "my" thing is, there seems to be some insider, legacy subplot. I have no idea. I know that there's a lot of "Insider trading" going on and then there seems to be some resentment. "Doc" seems to have things in the vault that Tony Iommi doesn't even recollect, like the 2nd LP of "Sabotage" when it was supposed to be a double album of all-new material, the studio version of "Scary Dreams" and a copy of "13" which features the vocals of Ozzy Osbourne when he was 20, having been brought to the studio via time-travel spirit summoning or something. No lie.

Comment

• I know a few female Sabbath admirers. My wife being one of them. Weren't around in the 70s to comment, but although bands like Zeppelin probably got more female attention, I'm sure Sabbath got their fair share. It was the 70s after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                              I know I'm part of it and all, but I'm just as baffled as you. In addition to whatever the hell "my" thing is, there seems to be some insider, legacy subplot. I have no idea. I know that there's a lot of "Insider trading" going on and then there seems to be some resentment. "Doc" seems to have things in the vault that Tony Iommi doesn't even recollect, like the 2nd LP of "Sabotage" when it was supposed to be a double album of all-new material, the studio version of "Scary Dreams" and a copy of "13" which features the vocals of Ozzy Osbourne when he was 20, having been brought to the studio via time-travel spirit summoning or something. No lie.
                              Missing album from sabotage. Now that would be discovering the holy grail .

Comment

• @VYN , I'm way too big of a fan of yours to jump all over that post .... I do love the spunk tho ,, you or the drugs ?

@OH LORD YEAH , great to see YOU!

@LINDA , ya um , I'm not , nor have I ever been , part of any trade circles .... no need , so the only code I have is my own ,, but hey thanks for the information (I would put a real kool word here , but WAY too much "hypersensitivity" going on ) ..... joking!!

@SICKO , by we all suck - you mean just me right ? .... you realize I'm the only one actually on these boards besides you ,, when you come around anyways.

.... I got to go now ,, my caviar , oysters , truffles , foie gras and "honey" are ready ,, along with track 3 "TWILIGHT ZONE" from side 4 of my ultra rare unreleased version of "Sabotage"!!

Comment

Working...
                                X