• Show
Clear All

• ronn
    replied
    ^^ You'll need better gloves than that if we ever meet bra
    The professor Azumah Nelson!
    YoY

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
    OID, I am glad to see you active again and to hear that you reconciled your misunderstanding.

Vyn, I wish you a speedy recovery. Nice job on bringing some humor into this nonsense.

Linda, yes, Jeff offered a different perspective than WC, but then the discussion down this path came to an end. Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions. Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members. On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here, however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath. Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.

Billy, I hope you are well. Some of your recent comments are not consistent with your regular thoughtful and level-headed contributions.

Doc, your stats are interesting. I wonder if the female interest in Black Sabbath has been increasing over time.

Shut down this site, Ozzy said "God bless you" in concert. Wait a minute, several Black Sabbath songs also say the unspeakable word. This cannot be tolerated!
    Well said!
    I know 4 real Sabbath fans that are ladies

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    OID, I am glad to see you active again and to hear that you reconciled your misunderstanding.

Vyn, I wish you a speedy recovery. Nice job on bringing some humor into this nonsense.

Linda, yes, Jeff offered a different perspective than WC, but then the discussion down this path came to an end. Your contributions are appreciated, especially your thorough manner in supporting your positions. Unfortunately, you did yourself a disservice by repeating the misguided notion that Doc posts as several different members. On occasion, Doc's personality will clash with some members here, however, you will never find a more passionate fan of Black Sabbath. Doc has provided a significant amount of information about Black Sabbath and he has selflessly helped spread the Sabbath joy and helped many on BSO.

Billy, I hope you are well. Some of your recent comments are not consistent with your regular thoughtful and level-headed contributions.

Doc, your stats are interesting. I wonder if the female interest in Black Sabbath has been increasing over time.

Shut down this site, Ozzy said "God bless you" in concert. Wait a minute, several Black Sabbath songs also say the unspeakable word. This cannot be tolerated!

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

I know more Sabbath fans than most ,, and about 22% are females ,, some , maybe even 20% , are hardcore
    I don't necessarily agree with William, but if you posted these stats a lot earlier it would have saved a lot of hurtful comments and unnecessary banter. It might have even convinced William.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    It’s all good, I’m at peace with myself.

Carry On.
    OID , don't worry about Jack , he says his peace and moves on , not a bad guy - just not a fan of me ... as for Billy , he knows what I'm about , I believe he took the work comment to mean him ... (it wasn't meant for you Billy , and who it was meant for was not in a mean way - I just was expressing why William wasn't matching a book with a book - life!) (and Billy you know for a fact even if you hate me , I would help you with bills , gas , anything .... but drugs )

Billy , in the history of this forum , you n Roller - maybe Thel? - , are the only 2 people I have ever asked , "What happen with OID and I" ....... you can hate me for ?? , but you know you don't.

OID , first off , no sorry needed , I was never upset with you , forgiveness was immediate ..... would never say a word against you the person my brother ,,,, I had no clue what happen lol , I was friggin clueless .... Mary , Art , Ted , JR , Kelly were searching the net to find answers ,,, Ronn was like "We are the 3 amigos , when one is down , the other 2 work harder til the 3rd is back , and OID will be back" ..... Amen!

What you read in that France thread - was in no WAY , SHAPE or FORM about you AT ALL brother , not one bit , not a single word ..... I swear to you I have never said a derogatory comment about you to anyone EVER ..... and when I say to you - THANKYOU for this morning - I can't even express it brother - someone sent me a text , I was at the club , I read it , I told Mary to tell Ronn - and I responded to you as fast as I was able - I've been healing the world all day , and helping the homeless tonight - but , in my head I could not wait to get here and say - "THANKYOU FOR BEING YOU , that's a special thing to be , and your IT man!"

I know more Sabbath fans than most ,, and about 22% are females ,, some , maybe even 20% , are hardcore ,,,, with that being said , everything William was saying made total complete sense , especially when paying attention to where he was coming from ..... as for I , male or female , get drilled by me with questions - more intense than , but along the same framework of William's thoughts - for one to even be able to have the opportunity for I to formulate an opinion on if I want to waste my time or not (sad but true).

God Bless
    Last edited by BACK TO EDEN; 02-01-2018, 08:22 PM. Reason: Hey , at least we all love the right band ....

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    It’s all good, I’m at peace with myself.

Carry On.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    ^^ There's no smiley that can describe how much i'm laughing now...

Leave a comment:

• Vynlsol
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    What a fucking circus...

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    What a fucking circus...
    That it is.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    "Nick Nolte"
    What a fucking circus...

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    "Nick Nolte"
    Vynlsol, I apologize to you as well, you’re a good man.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    What the hell has happened here??? Has this place gone spooky? Seems like...
    Just making some long overdue amends William.

Leave a comment:

• Vynlsol
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    "Nick Nolte"

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    Dont believe a word you say. I wouldn't put it past you that you's have colluded the whole thing.

You're both evil to the core.
    Sorry you feel that way Jack, I have no quarrel with you, this is my fault.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X