X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Yes I have changed my tune, the things I’ve said about Doc and Ronn to you and others wasn’t right.

You’ve quoted my post Jack, I tried to descredit the man, and now people who have been taken care of by Doc, are now deeply disrespecting the man, as I did.

I said a lot of things bad things about Ronn and Doc to you and others on here and now I’m coming out with it.

No payroll to be on Jack.
    Dont believe a word you say. I wouldn't put it past you that you's have colluded the whole thing.

You're both evil to the core.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
    Haven't you changed your tune.

Back on the payroll eh?

Either that or you've completely lost your fucking mind.
    Yes I have changed my tune, the things I’ve said about Doc and Ronn to you and others wasn’t right.

You’ve quoted my post Jack, I tried to descredit the man, and now people who have been taken care of by Doc, are now deeply disrespecting the man, as I did.

I said a lot of things bad things about Ronn and Doc to you and others on here and now I’m coming out with it.

No payroll to be on Jack.

Leave a comment:

• Jack the Stripper
    replied
    Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.

My falling out with Doc was something I read here on the forum, on the France thread when it got attacked by terrorists, a post by Doc I took as an attack against me, when I chose not to bring religion into that thread and spiral it into a mess, for lack of a better word, I felt angry and hurt.

If I remember correctly Ronn had gotten banned for something he said, and I didn't back him up, I forget the words used by Doc, but they were something like " the person who started this has now chosen to back away, real men do things, I'm a real man, I do things, I'm not a watcher, I'm a doer."

I took those above words as directed at me, and became angry, you see after what happened in France I didn't deem it right to start the religious onslaught, I can't remember exactly what happened and what was said by Ronn and Doc, but it really upset me and these feelings started festering inside of me, my head was spinning and going nuts. How could Doc say such things when I was always there for him and backing him up? I asked myself.

One time I didn't back Ronn up on something, I'm not a man any longer, anger and hurt fueled my emotions, so I retaliated, when I shouldn't have, I should've talked to Doc, instead I tried to discredit the man and said many things to people on this thread to try and discredit him and Ronn, by calling him a sock puppet.

And saying Doc had used me, these months that I've been away from the forum I've had to fight with myself and ask myself why did I do these things? Why didn't I talk to Doc first instead of answering the many calls he gave me, instead of just cutting him completely off?

That was wrong, I should've given Doc the opportunity to talk to me and explain to, if those comments were even meant towards me, but I didn't instead I tried to discredit and defame the man, that wasn't right of me.

You see Billy we sometimes as human beings, don't act accordingly, especially me being a Christian, and yes I am as is Doc, I let my feelings and emotions take over, I became vindictive instead, I regret what I did and what I've said about Doc to people on here.

And maybe one day when I muster up the courage I can talk to Doc and tell him what I said about him and Ronn being his sock puppet, them being the same person, which they aren't, right now I can't talk to Doc on the phone, simply because I am ashamed.

But yes as a man I will come on here and tell everyone I spoke to, in trying to discredit Doc, that I was wrong, very wrong.

And I hope that Doc and Ronn forgive me for that.

I am issuing a public apology to Doc and Ronn, perhaps this post will get deleted, but I'm hoping that the moderators leave it long enough for Doc and Ronn to read it.

All of you that I spoke to about Doc and Ronn being fake and phonies, I apologize to you as well, those comments had no bases, emotions and hurt feelings can do terrible things to a person's head.
    Haven't you changed your tune.

Back on the payroll eh?

Either that or you've completely lost your fucking mind.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I sent you a PM Linda.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ
    How have you been Wheels?

Leave a comment:

• Wheels Of Confusion
    replied
    Jesus fucking Christ

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    OzzyIsDio , I kid you not .... that almost made me cry , YOU my Friend are a MAN amongst friggin men .... You have no idea what that meant to me brother ,,,, I promise you those words were NOT and WOULD NEVER be spoken about you from myself , I hold you in the highest of regards ..... what you just did is so defining of who you are , I LOVE YOU MAN!

Your friend always , Doc John
    Doctor John, I ask forgiveness from both you and Ronn for the falseness I spread and that if there is any forgiveness that could be given to me, please let it be.

I ask God Almighty to forgive my wrongful deeds in that I never turn into that person again, by your very words above you have lifted a great deal of heaviness from me and guilt for something very unChristian I did.

You my friend as is Ronn, will always be my friend and brother to the end.

Those months away from the forum and what I did we’re hell for me, I just ask that both you and Ronn forgive me.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-01-2018, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    OzzyIsDio , I kid you not .... that almost made me cry , YOU my Friend are a MAN amongst friggin men .... You have no idea what that meant to me brother ,,,, I promise you those words were NOT and WOULD NEVER be spoken about you from myself , I hold you in the highest of regards ..... what you just did is so defining of who you are , I LOVE YOU MAN!

Your friend always , Doc John

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Thinking back to my elementary school days I remember this girl an eighth grader she had a Sabbath shirt, she caught my eye, I was in the lower grades, this was before I was into Sabbath.

Leave a comment:

• Vynlsol
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?
    "Warren Beatty"

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:
    No one is trying to derail this thread into an argument Bill, not me, just answering some of your misled posts.

Yes let's get back on topic, and may this thread stay open.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?
    Great tune from one of the best albums. Is it "sin" he's whispering? Can't really make it out on the earphones i currently use...

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.
    My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:

The idea that it's possible to set a generic form of Sabbath fan, male or female, is pretty futile in itself. Just look at this board, most of us share the same passion for Sabbath, but often even for contradictory reasons.
    There's as many "types" of Sabbath fans, or reasons to be, as there are actual Sabbath fans, hence it's statistically bound to be a portion of female Sabbath fans too. It's not harder than that...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-01-2018, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    He's not christian. He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.

He's very much Christian Billy, has he ever asked you for anything in return, for the many nice gifts he's given you?

Please don't go down that road, as I have in the past, it's a dark and grueling road Billy, that takes over us and turns us into something we are not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X