Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• princehollow
    replied
    Thats trippy. It looks like a guy standing next to a mirror.

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    They met at Match.com... next question, do gays listen to Sabbath?
    D'ya think they're lumberjacks? D'ya think they wear women's clothing like their dear papa?

Leave a comment:

• OZZYIRONMAN
    replied
    *spits coffee out*

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
    Whats with the matching plaid on the two guys in the background?

Leave a comment:

• OZZYIRONMAN
    replied
    Whats with the matching plaid on the two guys in the background?

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by PTC View Post
    Girl's perspective? I've got an endorsement right here - my daughter at the Glasgow Hydro gig last month. Her mum was supposed to go with me, but after much pleading from my wee girl, mum gave her the ticket.
    When War Pigs came on she had her peace signs up and knew the words.

AH YES, ANOTHER GENERATION DISCOVERS THE MASTERS..! It's like Bach and Beethovan... Sabbath's music wil lbe heard 100 ys from now... that can't be said of too many bands...

Leave a comment:

• PTC
    replied
    Girl's perspective? I've got an endorsement right here - my daughter at the Glasgow Hydro gig last month. Her mum was supposed to go with me, but after much pleading from my wee girl, mum gave her the ticket.
    When War Pigs came on she had her peace signs up and knew the words.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    Originally posted by Lillith13 View Post
    I am female and I love Black Sabbath! Even as far as going to interview both Bill Ward and Adam Wakeman for a radio show I host,even met Ozzy 2 times in recent years. And I spoke to Sean Yseult and she of course loves them too.

I still have yet to see them in concert though(somehow I've always missed them),but I do listen to their albums occasionally,especially since I am a radio DJ. Other female metal DJ's at my station are more into modern thrash/black metal stuff,but I'm more into the classics like Sabbath.
    Glad to have a female perspective Lillith.. and to brighten up our table..

Leave a comment:

• Now in Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    You should encourage Mrs NiD to get on the forum.
    I passed your comment on to Mrs NiD, and she was flattered, but said that she does not feel that she knows enough to be conversant in this forum, but she thanks you for the thought.

Leave a comment:

• Lillith13
    replied
    I am female and I love Black Sabbath! Even as far as going to interview both Bill Ward and Adam Wakeman for a radio show I host,even met Ozzy 2 times in recent years. And I spoke to Sean Yseult and she of course loves them too.

I still have yet to see them in concert though(somehow I've always missed them),but I do listen to their albums occasionally,especially since I am a radio DJ. Other female metal DJ's at my station are more into modern thrash/black metal stuff,but I'm more into the classics like Sabbath.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I would have to say, if one had to put them in a catagory... "chick" band vs "Macho male rocker", they definitly fit in the later... no matter how many women you may see at their concerts... most are just accompying their husbands or BFs... I'm sure there was the groupie scene early on, but even then, their music was so dark and forboding I don't believe they were ever at the forefront of being groupie magnets... not with all the other bands in the early 70's...Zep, Bowie, Stones...T-rex, etc... there's no question in my mind that Sabbath has always been predominatly a "guy" band...
    The lady on the cover of their debut is a supposed groupie.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    I would have to say, if one had to put them in a catagory... "chick" band vs "Macho male rocker", they definitly fit in the later... no matter how many women you may see at their concerts... most are just accompying their husbands or BFs... I'm sure there was the groupie scene early on, but even then, their music was so dark and forboding I don't believe they were ever at the forefront of being groupie magnets... not with all the other bands in the early 70's...Zep, Bowie, Stones...T-rex, etc... there's no question in my mind that Sabbath has always been predominatly a "guy" band...

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Die Young View Post
    Actualy Im a dude... with long hair, black leather jacket and black band t-shirt... Been lurking for a few months but not posting. Im surprised someone actualy remembers me lol. Gonna do some postin now. Also I might just be the youngest member at the frail age of... 19... could that be true?

ontopic: Yeah im pritty sure Sabbath were always a guy band its just that they had more fans back then than they do now you see, plus we tend to notice the women in the conserts, because we're obviously considering them as potential mates. Anyways speaking of the 10s... I've bearly met any non-metal heads online and off who actualy know about sabbath... atleast where I live... I mean there would surely be more fans but people arent getting exposed to this type of music here...
    Oops! My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Die Young
    replied
    Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    Obviously there is "SabbathGirl93" (92?) and I believe "Die Young" is too ... and if I'm wrong I beg his forgiveness. I don;t think either has posted for a couple of months or more. There are one or two others I've wondered about.

You should encourage Mrs NiD to get on the forum.
    Actualy Im a dude... with long hair, black leather jacket and black band t-shirt... Been lurking for a few months but not posting. Im surprised someone actualy remembers me lol. Gonna do some postin now. Also I might just be the youngest member at the frail age of... 19... could that be true?

ontopic: Yeah im pritty sure Sabbath were always a guy band its just that they had more fans back then than they do now you see, plus we tend to notice the women in the conserts, because we're obviously considering them as potential mates. Anyways speaking of the 10s... I've bearly met any non-metal heads online and off who actualy know about sabbath... atleast where I live... I mean there would surely be more fans but people arent getting exposed to this type of music here...

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    Haha. That would be fun, but we already have enough to debate, like who's going to vacuum, do the laundry, walk the dog, etc.

Also, there was Bunnypink and Ady, off the top of my head. Someone should link the "girl" thread that was started a while back. There were quite a few.
    No Ady's a bloke I'm sure, but his avatar is the Hawkwind dancer Stacia and may be the cause of any confusion if people thought it was selfie.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X