Ozzy-Era Female Audience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
    You should encourage Mrs NiD to get on the forum.
    I passed your comment on to Mrs NiD, and she was flattered, but said that she does not feel that she knows enough to be conversant in this forum, but she thanks you for the thought.
    Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lillith13 View Post
      I am female and I love Black Sabbath! Even as far as going to interview both Bill Ward and Adam Wakeman for a radio show I host,even met Ozzy 2 times in recent years. And I spoke to Sean Yseult and she of course loves them too.

I still have yet to see them in concert though(somehow I've always missed them),but I do listen to their albums occasionally,especially since I am a radio DJ. Other female metal DJ's at my station are more into modern thrash/black metal stuff,but I'm more into the classics like Sabbath.
      Glad to have a female perspective Lillith.. and to brighten up our table..
      "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
      R. Blackmore

Comment

Girl's perspective? I've got an endorsement right here - my daughter at the Glasgow Hydro gig last month. Her mum was supposed to go with me, but after much pleading from my wee girl, mum gave her the ticket.
        When War Pigs came on she had her peace signs up and knew the words.

Comment

Originally posted by PTC View Post
          Girl's perspective? I've got an endorsement right here - my daughter at the Glasgow Hydro gig last month. Her mum was supposed to go with me, but after much pleading from my wee girl, mum gave her the ticket.
          When War Pigs came on she had her peace signs up and knew the words.

AH YES, ANOTHER GENERATION DISCOVERS THE MASTERS..! It's like Bach and Beethovan... Sabbath's music wil lbe heard 100 ys from now... that can't be said of too many bands...
          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
          R. Blackmore

Comment

Whats with the matching plaid on the two guys in the background?

Comment

Originally posted by OZZYIRONMAN View Post
              Whats with the matching plaid on the two guys in the background?
              They met at Match.com... next question, do gays listen to Sabbath?
              R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                *spits coffee out*

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                  D'ya think they're lumberjacks? D'ya think they wear women's clothing like their dear papa?
                  My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Thats trippy. It looks like a guy standing next to a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by princehollow View Post
                      Thats trippy. It looks like a guy standing next to a mirror.
                      Trippy? Sorry I thought everyone knew Monty Python word-for-word!

You could be right about the mirror.
                      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

The guy on the left is saying "But you said you were wearing the blue shirt, we look stupid now. I'm glad no one will ever see this"

Comment

Originally posted by PTC View Post
                          The guy on the left is saying "But you said you were wearing the blue shirt, we look stupid now. I'm glad no one will ever see this"
                          lol They were probably arguing "Get out of here man go stand over on the other side!" "But this is a wicked view. You go stand over on the other side!"

Comment

Its obviously [s]that they're twins[/s] black magic.

Edit: Hmm i thought that stroketrough would work on this site, anyways you get the joke.
                            Still I wonder what its like to be loved, instead of hiding in myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Die Young View Post
                              Its obviously [s]that they're twins[/s] black magic. Edit: Hmm i thought that stroketrough would work on this site, anyways you get the joke.
                              Twinks? No they're bears

Comment

Originally posted by Lillith13 View Post
                                I am female and I love Black Sabbath! Even as far as going to interview both Bill Ward and Adam Wakeman for a radio show I host,even met Ozzy 2 times in recent years. And I spoke to Sean Yseult and she of course loves them too.

I still have yet to see them in concert though(somehow I've always missed them),but I do listen to their albums occasionally,especially since I am a radio DJ. Other female metal DJ's at my station are more into modern thrash/black metal stuff,but I'm more into the classics like Sabbath.
                                That is great to hear Lillith, ladies that are into Sabbath are always special.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                                X