• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbabbath
    replied
    Originally posted by ronn View Post
    Doc says this[...]
    wtf
    Everybody here, OK, let's just for a moment assume that the Doc did change his old habit of using multiple forum accounts at some point, and let us thus assume that "Ronn" is, well, a real "person" (however disturbing that may be) who is not the Doc. If we assume that, doesn't it bother anybody that there is somebody on this forum who regularly sents other members around to speak for him as messengers? Is it just normal on this forum to have vassals? And given all the God-talk around, wasn't there something in some parts of the Bible about God sending his angels to tell people his message? "Doc says this", "Doc says that"... (On the other hand, what kind of God would choose somebody like Ronn as their angel?) Just saying...

William, I know when you see that I have written again, you will feel attempted to repeat another time that I "can't let go" of you. I can't stop myself from thinking that's a little ironic, given how much you keep writing here, but hey: looks like many people here believe that consistency is just something people eat in Norway, and that logic was just a tool invented by Christian-haters or "Social Justice Warriors" to defeat everyman.

Anyway, what really makes me laugh is that even your (William's) strongest supporter here, who has just sent all his goons to back you up, has explicitly stated on this very thread that the content of your statements is wrong, even though he somehow likes the style in which you presented them:
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    William was right in presentation ..... yet , get this - wrong in theory ,,,,,, the total flip side of yourself .... make sense for ya now.
    Finally, here's something to think about for those willing to do that:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
    Last edited by Sabbabbath; 02-06-2018, 03:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    Ronn and OID I love you guys and I know you are both Christians which is why it boggles the mind that you can say things so hurtful sometimes. Doc, let's face it, you da man, but sometimes your sarcasm can become quite distasteful. I don't like that side of you.
    At first i was surprised and disappointed being the kind person you are, when you suddenly crawled out of the woodworks and turned out to be a Doc supporter. Haven't thought that about you. Was just thinking "yet another one he's gotten to..." (which there seem to be alot of).

But it's VERY nice that you atleast are reflecded enough that you see the things i quoted there. You're getting to the root of all this mess with what you're saying there.

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    First of all let me apologize to William for calling him a troll, that was uncalled for. Second let me apologize to all BSO members for playing a part in derailing this thread and causing a lot of hurt feelings. William was using his personal experiences which I originally did not understand. A lot of people did not understand. What really bothered me were the nasty personal attacks that resulted. Mine as well as others. Ronn and OID I love you guys and I know you are both Christians which is why it boggles the mind that you can say things so hurtful sometimes. Doc, let's face it, you da man, but sometimes your sarcasm can become quite distasteful. I don't like that side of you. You used to be the calm in this place with knowledge and generosity. I always look forward to your Sabbath posts and wish we would see more of them.

If I insulted anyone in this post it wasn't my intention. I expressed my failures in this thread and just want everyone else to look at themselves and think "yeah maybe I was a little over the top". I love this sight and this forum and I would hate to lose it. Sabman said it best in the previous post, let's end this senseless battle.

Leave a comment:

• The Sabman Cometh
    replied
    William, look what you started!

Shall we all agree to let this senseless battle end? William has his personal experience and point of view, there is no need to attack his character. Clearly, Black Sabbath warrants strong feelings from its many fans. A redirection of this energy toward another discussion will help all involved in this chaos.

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
    1. Only William can answer why he has become so hyper-sensitive about Turch.

2. Doc using terms of endearment like "honey" and "sweetheart" as pejoratives is piss-poor comportment

3. Can anyone explain wtf is going on with this:

What the fuck is wrong with you

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    My good brother Turch , Faith the size of a Mustard Seed is Eternal in Christ Jesus , I know you know this .... with that being said , I'm so sorry everything came to this in this thread at this time with our BSO family ,,,, far more important than that is the fact that your Mom is in a Glorified Body smiling at the face of God and dancing with Jesus.

@TYR ,

@RONN , Excellent shows she hooked you up with ..... Enjoy!

@OID , the good ole days of "13"! .... forum was at its family peak ..... and thank you!

@SABMAN , your intelligence is a blessing on these boards ..... and thank you!

@HISTORIAN , sorry it went that way .... what a masterpiece the "Star" is

@WILLIAM , please know along with Sweet and Vyn , Turch is one of the nicest guys on these boards ..... AND , I must say , I'm in total disagreement with everyone who finds you at fault here .... I personally with a simple read , see that you were true , honest and dealt with what was being thrown at you .... Kudos!

@LINDA , thanks for hooking up Ronn , very Kool

@JACK , where ever I BTE did you wrong , I'm very sorry for it , and I truly have no idea when I did it brother , if I could take it back I would.

Hey , side note , back on topic .... was with 9 SABBATH FANS (including myself) today breaking down TYR and 13 ,,,, 2 were Lady's , do the math

EDIT - new Super Bowl commercial ..... nice! http://ultimateclassicrock.com/black...an-super-bowl/
    Doc says this,
    Yo Vynlsol that's called peacemaking in case you couldn't tell

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    Hey Doc, confusing Sabbath forum with church, don't you. I am sure people in church will be delighted when you start preaching to them about Seventh Star.

Well, I believe that every human being deserves to listen to the Black Sabbath shows they want to, even Ronn aka you.

You are saying this:

and this at the same time:

So William was right and wrong at the same time: there are true female Sabbath fans and there are not? Well, I guess logical consistency is just something that got spilled on the floor when you and a few others here were supposed to drink from it as kids.
    Linda responds with this low class bullshit, and you side with her and post some perverted shit
    You and Linda both should be ashamed of yourselves

Doc should of told her to go screw herself
    instead he says honey
    in case you don't know, the doc calls men brother
    and women honey or love

I've never heard him say sweetheart, but Linda is probably making more shit up again
    and you failed to research it before you posted that fucked up post

that was weak
    wtf

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
    Oh and Thank You Billy for giving me Cross Purposes as well!!
    Noone on these boards deserve it more than you, and sorry to all for the brainfart.

And sorry for the stains of booze on it...

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    You said me or Doc were free to distribute them as we chose
    Well, i said Doc though, not that it matters...

I know your brain is burnt out from too much dope
    Such a clever comeback. You didn't come up with all that all by yourself now, did you? What a "christian" compassionate low punch...

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    What you will find is that I'm saying I simply have not had the experiences that you others have had.
    Fair enough. If you'd said it once, as your experience. Keep rehashing it, and it comes off as you actually mean it...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-05-2018, 04:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Oh and Thank You Billy for giving me Cross Purposes as well!!

Leave a comment:

• Thelemech
    replied
    Lifting it? Your saying I stole them? I paid 50 bucks for you to ship them, so I could give Cross Purposes to Thel, which I shipped to him free of charge, ask him.

You said me or Doc were free to distribute them as we chose, and I did that, you should be grateful for that.

I know your brain is burnt out from too much dope, so I’m reminding you, you ingrate.
    I can confirm that OID sent me Cross Purposes - Thanks again OID.

I really wish you guys/gal would all stick to debating that which is Sabbath and not fighting each other in they way most of you are doing. I wonder how many more members we will lose because of all this bullshit.

Just saying my peace.

Leave a comment:

• William_the_Bloody
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Could you quote those? I think most posts have agreed there is (ofcourse) a minority if you put female vs. male fans, as Rock (in this format) is largely male audience.

What you've been ranting about is there is NO female Sab fans... Don't you see the difference there?

Noone deny you the freedom of expression, and for fucks sake, you know i applaud disagreement. But disagreeing just for disagreeing? Pointless...

Don't make yourself a victim when you create your own villains...
    My words are already quoted in this thread. You are free to go back and read them. I think you will find that I said my viewpoint, took a stab at keeping it light and fun, someone couldn't handle my viewpoint and ever since then I've simply been defending myself and my position.

I'm not "ranting" about anything, and the horror of it all is that I really don't care if there are female Sabbath fans or not. What I do care about, and only care about, is being able to offer my point of view about my personal experiences with my lifelong favorite band without having to supplicate to a SJW who can't handle broad strokes for the sake of brevity or, God forbid, humor.

I'm not disagreeing with anything, at all nor will you find me disagreeing with anything when you go back and re-read my posts.

What you will find is that I'm saying I simply have not had the experiences that you others have had.

This is the position I have had to defend which you interpret as ranting...like I shouldn't defend myself against attacks and bullying and the like.

Go back and re-read the post if you doubt anything I just wrote.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Just as ungrateful as you were when i sent you the whole discography from Born Again to Forbidden so you could keep Cross Purposes yourself and have Doc redistribute the rest, but you just ended up lifting it off at some random guy at work? Please elaborate...

Lifting it? Your saying I stole them? I paid 50 bucks for you to ship them, so I could give Cross Purposes to Thel, which I shipped to him free of charge, ask him.

You said me or Doc were free to distribute them as we chose, and I did that, you should be grateful for that.

I know your brain is burnt out from too much dope, so I’m reminding you, you ingrate.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    move along you ingrate.
    Just as ungrateful as you were when i sent you the whole discography from Born Again to Forbidden so you could keep Cross Purposes yourself and have Doc redistribute the rest, but you just ended up lifting it off at some random guy at work? Please elaborate...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-05-2018, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Wow. Good job.

Yup, haven't posted much for days, that's how i (de)roll...

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    My last few posts have been on topic.
    Wow. Good job.

I think it’s you who keeps derailing this thread, I could feel your hate.
    Yup, haven't posted much for days, that's how i (de)roll...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-05-2018, 03:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    Those of you who feel there are a ton of female Black Sabbath fans, based on whatever criteria you use (including possibly no criteria at all). I'm fine with it.
    Could you quote those? I think most posts have agreed there is (ofcourse) a minority if you put female vs. male fans, as Rock (in this format) is largely male audience.

What you've been ranting about is there is NO female Sab fans... Don't you see the difference there?

Noone deny you the freedom of expression, and for fucks sake, you know i applaud disagreement. But disagreeing just for disagreeing? Pointless...

Don't make yourself a victim when you create your own villains...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X