Ozzy-Era Female Audience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
    I have to add I am surprised about your heretical claim that man (who, as you keep saying yourself, was created by God, wasn't he?) were evil by nature. Of course we cannot discuss that here, just wanted to inform you that it does look, well, a tiny little bit inconsistent.
    WTF
    you can't be that stupid to not know the answer to this?
    scary!
    Praying for you \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Take a look at what you’re saying Bill, I don’t think you believe that.
      The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes, i believe that very much, and i think you know why too.
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• It always spins me out that a Black Sabbath forum is a haven for lunatic Christians.

I wish you guys would fuck off with all the god business.

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
          My goodness.
          Originally posted by ronn View Post
          WTF
          scary!
          Praying for you \m/

Doc, I've only been here for 3 months, and I've already noticed you're using multiple forum accounts. Seriously, don't you see how obvious it is? And how deeply pathetic it looks that you keep applauding yourself using a different name, and bullying others on your own behalf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
            It always spins me out that a Black Sabbath forum is a haven for lunatic Christians.

He's not christian. He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.
            95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
              WTF
              scary!
              Praying for you \m/
              Nihilism my brother ....

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes
              I did? .....

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
              It always spins me out that a Black Sabbath forum is a haven for lunatic Christians.

Hey Wheels .... always good to see you!

Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
              Doc, I've only been here for 3 months, and I've already noticed you're using multiple forum accounts. Seriously, don't you see how obvious it is? And how deeply pathetic it looks that you keep applauding yourself using a different name, and bullying others on your own behalf?
              Oh boy ..... whoops ,, oh girl - you figured us out ,,,, God Bless

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.
              I may do this ..... but , not in the way you think ,,, I must work on that.

Originally posted by turch118 View Post
              I enjoy reading your posts Linda and I think you make a lot of sense. You are truly a Sabbath "Superfan" and your knowledge is seconded only by (I know you don't like him) the Doc. I'd rather see you two in some serious Sabbath discussions because I surely enjoy new info coming my way. What do you think Doc?
              Always try brother Turch .... even with all the noise ,,,, respect!

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
              I mean you should definitely take this one thread and then make a huge big scary deal out of it.

I'm like at a 3 here, and you seem to be at 11.

So if I ever ask anyone what Sabbath song is their favorite, I'm issuing an interrogation. So that avenue of conversation is closed to me, I suppose. I guess I'll stick to "How's the weather?" from now on, should I meet any female Black Sabbath fans.

Sad.
              William , my hat is off to you .... knowledge and grace in the mist of chaos.

Excellent thread Jeff

Comment

• The idea that it's possible to set a generic form of Sabbath fan, male or female, is pretty futile in itself. Just look at this board, most of us share the same passion for Sabbath, but often even for contradictory reasons.
                There's as many "types" of Sabbath fans, or reasons to be, as there are actual Sabbath fans, hence it's statistically bound to be a portion of female Sabbath fans too. It's not harder than that...
                Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-01-2018, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  The guy is using things about my personal life to make personal attacks against me, so yes, i believe that very much, and i think you know why too.
                  Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.

My falling out with Doc was something I read here on the forum, on the France thread when it got attacked by terrorists, a post by Doc I took as an attack against me, when I chose not to bring religion into that thread and spiral it into a mess, for lack of a better word, I felt angry and hurt.

If I remember correctly Ronn had gotten banned for something he said, and I didn't back him up, I forget the words used by Doc, but they were something like " the person who started this has now chosen to back away, real men do things, I'm a real man, I do things, I'm not a watcher, I'm a doer."

I took those above words as directed at me, and became angry, you see after what happened in France I didn't deem it right to start the religious onslaught, I can't remember exactly what happened and what was said by Ronn and Doc, but it really upset me and these feelings started festering inside of me, my head was spinning and going nuts. How could Doc say such things when I was always there for him and backing him up? I asked myself.

One time I didn't back Ronn up on something, I'm not a man any longer, anger and hurt fueled my emotions, so I retaliated, when I shouldn't have, I should've talked to Doc, instead I tried to discredit the man and said many things to people on this thread to try and discredit him and Ronn, by calling him a sock puppet.

And saying Doc had used me, these months that I've been away from the forum I've had to fight with myself and ask myself why did I do these things? Why didn't I talk to Doc first instead of answering the many calls he gave me, instead of just cutting him completely off?

That was wrong, I should've given Doc the opportunity to talk to me and explain to, if those comments were even meant towards me, but I didn't instead I tried to discredit and defame the man, that wasn't right of me.

You see Billy we sometimes as human beings, don't act accordingly, especially me being a Christian, and yes I am as is Doc, I let my feelings and emotions take over, I became vindictive instead, I regret what I did and what I've said about Doc to people on here.

And maybe one day when I muster up the courage I can talk to Doc and tell him what I said about him and Ronn being his sock puppet, them being the same person, which they aren't, right now I can't talk to Doc on the phone, simply because I am ashamed.

But yes as a man I will come on here and tell everyone I spoke to, in trying to discredit Doc, that I was wrong, very wrong.

And I hope that Doc and Ronn forgive me for that.

I am issuing a public apology to Doc and Ronn, perhaps this post will get deleted, but I'm hoping that the moderators leave it long enough for Doc and Ronn to read it.

All of you that I spoke to about Doc and Ronn being fake and phonies, I apologize to you as well, those comments had no bases, emotions and hurt feelings can do terrible things to a person's head.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabbabbath View Post
                    Linda, how much I like you and as I said in a above post, you bring new energy and excitement to these forums with your posts, but please don't take other people's statements as fact when referring to Doc and Ronn being the same person and you mention a third person as being the same as Doc, I think you might mean me, and no we are not all three the same people.

Please don't jump on the bandwagon with others, Doctor John has been very good to Billy, myself and others here on the forum, he does not deserve to be talked to in the manner Billy is talking to him.

Linda you are a ray of sunshine that has shined upon us here on the forum, you are a very insightful person when it comes to Sabbath.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

He's not christian. He's manipulating people to try to control the forum as he wants.

He's very much Christian Billy, has he ever asked you for anything in return, for the many nice gifts he's given you?

Please don't go down that road, as I have in the past, it's a dark and grueling road Billy, that takes over us and turns us into something we are not.

Comment

• So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          Dear Billy Underdog, how misled you are, I have probably led to that with things I've said here on the forum against Doc, I'm sorry if I led you to that conclusion.
                          My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:

The idea that it's possible to set a generic form of Sabbath fan, male or female, is pretty futile in itself. Just look at this board, most of us share the same passion for Sabbath, but often even for contradictory reasons.
                          There's as many "types" of Sabbath fans, or reasons to be, as there are actual Sabbath fans, hence it's statistically bound to be a portion of female Sabbath fans too. It's not harder than that...
                          Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-01-2018, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                            So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?
                            Great tune from one of the best albums. Is it "sin" he's whispering? Can't really make it out on the earphones i currently use...

Comment

My issues with Dr. Evil is with Dr. Evil, not with you or anything you've said or done.

Now instead of trying to derail yet another thread into a huge argument that will ultimately be deleted, let's get back on topic:
                              No one is trying to derail this thread into an argument Bill, not me, just answering some of your misled posts.

Yes let's get back on topic, and may this thread stay open.

Comment

• Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
                                So...um...(looks around, adjusts tie...)...who likes "The Thrill of It All" and what does Ozzy whisper before "inclination of direction..."?
                                "Warren Beatty"
                                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Working...
                                X