Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

In Shock, New Footage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Shock, New Footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfL4eC4jVq8

check this out
    T E animation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4hZ...tpjbbIaMsNwwAw
    Last edited by mikesline; 04-06-2014, 10:12 PM.

Thanks mike. That footage was cool but weird. Seeing them in that ring and tony messing up on his solo was strange. It would be cool if they had some complete film of that.

Comment

Emerson, Lake "+" Palmer have never sounded as good as they did there...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Ok wow. What did I just watch?

Comment

Bill is so wild !

Comment

Halftime show at wrestlemania?

Comment

If this is what I think it is, O MAN. hold on let me dig into this a bit.
              Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Amazing find Mikesline!!! WOW!!
                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Holy fuck. Extraordinary quality!!

Except the solo
                  What's the German sentence saying by the way?
                  Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                  Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
                  In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                  The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Iommi was in the wrong key/had tuning issues during the solo, that's for sure
                    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Amazing. This might also turn out to be the only known footage of Tony Iommi making a mistake.
                      "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                      -WTB

Comment

The German text translates to:"How long do you want to continue co-financing these sums?"
                        I'd love to see more footage that is as high quality as this.

Comment

Good find mike,

That's what gets on my tits, someone somewhere has the fully shot concert performance of this,
                          Same with that cal jam concert, along with probably hundreds of sabbath early concerts, all professionally shot.
                          How come these aren't seeing the light of day?
                          Is it legality issues or just a perceived lack of interest from the public?
                          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                            Good find mike,

That's what gets on my tits, someone somewhere has the fully shot concert performance of this,
                            Same with that cal jam concert, along with probably hundreds of sabbath early concerts, all professionally shot.
                            What makes you assume this?

For all we know, this brief clip was what was chosen to use on some German TV broadcast (why they would choose this bit with Tony having problems, I haven't a clue) about concerts and perhaps public funding and that's it, the end. Any additional footage that was shot would not likely have been saved.

Cal Jam is also pretty easy to trace. The deal Sabbath had with ABC TV is that about 25 minutes of their set would be broadcast. You can find this in old listings about the TV schedule. ELP were to get about 30 minutes one night and 15 on another. I believe that Deep Purple agreed to have their whole set broadcast. So then some people assume that ABC TV would have filmed the entire Sabbath performance and it's sitting somewhere, but we don't know that the former and/or latter would be true.
                            "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                            -WTB

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                              What makes you assume this?

For all we know, this brief clip was what was chosen to use on some German TV broadcast (why they would choose this bit with Tony having problems, I haven't a clue) about concerts and perhaps public funding and that's it, the end. Any additional footage that was shot would not likely have been saved.

Cal Jam is also pretty easy to trace. The deal Sabbath had with ABC TV is that about 25 minutes of their set would be broadcast. You can find this in old listings about the TV schedule. ELP were to get about 30 minutes one night and 15 on another. I believe that Deep Purple agreed to have their whole set broadcast. So then some people assume that ABC TV would have filmed the entire Sabbath performance and it's sitting somewhere, but we don't know that the former and/or latter would be true.
                              I doubt very much they'd film the entire thing for a 30 sec advert for it then just throw away the rest.
                              Doesn't make sense. Can't speak for the rest of the broadcasting world but it wasn't the ethos of the BBC or Granada here in Britain, that's why they can keep pulling out cool stuff like Beatles archives and many other bands.
                              Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

Working...
                              X