Tony posts on Facebook that he's in the studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Now in Darkness View Post
    I'm okay OID. The loss of my Mom still pains me, but life does go on. I still feel her presence with everything I do. I know she is at peace.

Without a crystal ball, it is hard to know if Bill will be back in. If I'm in their shoes, I would see Bill as the sentimental brother, but given the way things went with "13" and the subsequent tour, I would not be willing to open the door to drama and uncertainty. The lesson learned over the past 2 years is that life easily goes on without Bill. I think that Ozzy, Geezer, and Tony would prefer to keep things functional and forward moving; they are too old to build in complications and issues. It's a bit like the ex-girlfriend: she was the best cook ever, but life with her around was to filled with drama. Only time will tell buddy.
    Glad to hear you're okay NID, these things take time, they have a natural healing process.

I understand what you are saying about Bill, I feel Tony wants a full fledged Sabbath album with all original four, even if they don't get to tour, I think Tony out of every member wants that, I don't think Tony is all about money.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

How did it end up?

Comment

Originally posted by KarenAllanoo9 View Post
        How did it end up?
        It didn't, as is well apparent.
        you got a killer scene there, man...

http://10000years.bandcamp.com
        http://www.facebook.com/TenThousandyrs
        http://www.facebook.com/DVRSweden

Comment

They deserve more albums with all the four together
          Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
          Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
          In the age of reason, how do we survive?
          The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Tony is starting to sound like Bill now.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
              Tony is starting to sound like Bill now.
              Wouldn't go that far, Tony has a lot of irons (no pun intended) in the fire. Can't drop them all at once and there's a process that goes into it. Plus with covid putting the brakes on so many things he's probably just being careful and choosing how to spend his time wisely.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                Wouldn't go that far, Tony has a lot of irons (no pun intended) in the fire. Can't drop them all at once and there's a process that goes into it. Plus with covid putting the brakes on so many things he's probably just being careful and choosing how to spend his time wisely.
                But he is not getting any younger and he keeps promising this and that.

Comment

He doesn't have to do anything. Calling him Bill is out of line to both Tony and Bill. Neither of them owe you a damn thing.
                  Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                  View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
                    He doesn't have to do anything. Calling him Bill is out of line to both Tony and Bill. Neither of them owe you a damn thing.
                    Totally unprofessional comment by the way joe

Comment

Working...
                    X