Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the Internet thinks there's a 2015 Black Sabbath album coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Seconded!, greatest band in mankinds history thus far,
    I'll be listening to the great 8 till I catch Ebola and get blown up by a camel riding bearded wierdo!
    lol, me too spiral, lets call them Divine Nine!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Good call!
      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Soon to be the perfect 10 bud

Comment

Soon to be the perfect 10 bud
          The Zen Ten or the Heaven Eleven if you want to count Reunion!
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

The Zen Ten or the Heaven Eleven if you want to count Reunion!
            Heaven eleven sounds cool but I can't count reunion as a studio release bud,

Comment

Heaven eleven sounds cool but I can't count reunion as a studio release bud,
              Just figured because of the two new studio tracks on it.

Comment

Just figured because of the two new studio tracks on it.
                We'll call it a mini ep lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  What is hard to understand , again i scratch my head at the comments i read .... Hughes without doubt can easily be the very best vocalist to ever sing on a Sabbath album , we can argue it , but that doesn't change the fact - that the man is BRILLIANT!

When I'm listening to 7th Star , 8th Star , Dep and MOST certainly FUSED - the man is by far my favorite Sabbath vocalist .... is this ok?

Feelings open this to me...

Facts prove this to me...

Education teaches this to me...

Learning allows it to me....

I truly love all 5 vocalist that are part of the Sabbath "matter" .... it's not meant to offend , i enjoy the f**k out of it!!

Listen here for 8 minutes and 28 seconds , anyone who takes themselves serious on these boards - owes it to themselves , become educated .... the man has been this Sensational for 45 friggin years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwhfWXrxZE

One can rip it up and deny it ,,,, but One will never change it!!

.... having fun with this!!
                  Wow that was awesome. I really dig all the Glenn Hughes Sabbath stuff but to be honest I know of little else. Does a great job with the blues. Gotta dig a little deeper me thinks. Personally I think he puts Robert Plant away but the best Sabbath singer? Sorry Doc but I can't agree with that. But I am grateful for all his Sabbath material.

Comment

• I really don't dig this stuff, sorry. It's just not my bag of tea.

Bring on the new Sabbath album hopefully with Bill this time.
                    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 10-06-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      I wasn't talking about melody lines...no one denies that Ozzy has some great vocal melodies...but I was talking about his voice. He has one vocal style and that's pretty much it. Twice on a Sabbath album has he tried something different (Planet Caravan/Solitude) but that's it. And again, don't get me wrong we all love him for what he does. But no one can ever say Ozzy is a versatile singer...that is simply not a matter of opinion that's just a simple fact. But again, it's not a bad thing, he's made the best of it and created a sound that no one can really replicate.
                      I don't find "The Wizard" and "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as having the same vocal style.
                      Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                        I don't find "The Wizard" and "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" as having the same vocal style.
                        Yup. They don't.

Likewise, it pretty much boggles the mind that the guy who sang "Planet Caravan" also sang "The Writ."

If that's all "one vocal style," it's one hell of a wide ranging approach.
                        "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                        -WTB

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                          Yup. They don't.

Likewise, it pretty much boggles the mind that the guy who sang "Planet Caravan" also sang "The Writ."

If that's all "one vocal style," it's one hell of a wide ranging approach.
                          Somebody didn't read my last post.

If you hear gazillion different vocals styles in Ozzy's voice well...good for you I guess? I don't.

Comment

naw Er more like the great 3, very good 3, good 1 and mediocre 2
                            Last edited by DARKEST LIGHT; 10-07-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKEST LIGHT View Post
                              naw Er more like the great 3, very good 2, good 1 and mediocre 2
                              What the actual fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by thewizard View Post
                                There is No Way that Ozzy is a "one trick pony".... Ozzy changes his vocal style and sound on every song... just like the best vocalist do... Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford! RJD like Phil Moog of UFO is more of a one trick pony than Ozzy!
                                Ozzy is the perfect example of a one trick pony as far as vocalists go. He has one style- his style. The wicked, nasally whine. I like it but let's not get carried away. Dude could not sing songs by the other vocalists you mentioned. Rob Halford is a man with many tricks vocally, more so than RJD and Dickinson. Even though he's my second favorite singer (behind Freddie Mercury) my boy RJD was not very versatile once his metal career kicked off. Before then he had more tricks. BUT who cares about how many tricks your pony can do? If the trick he's doing is pure greatness that's a rarity in itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X