Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, the Internet thinks there's a 2015 Black Sabbath album coming?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
    What is hard to understand , again i scratch my head at the comments i read .... Hughes without doubt can easily be the very best vocalist to ever sing on a Sabbath album , we can argue it , but that doesn't change the fact - that the man is BRILLIANT!

    When I'm listening to 7th Star , 8th Star , Dep and MOST certainly FUSED - the man is by far my favorite Sabbath vocalist .... is this ok?

    Feelings open this to me...

    Facts prove this to me...

    Education teaches this to me...

    Learning allows it to me....

    I truly love all 5 vocalist that are part of the Sabbath "matter" .... it's not meant to offend , i enjoy the f**k out of it!!


    Listen here for 8 minutes and 28 seconds , anyone who takes themselves serious on these boards - owes it to themselves , become educated .... the man has been this Sensational for 45 friggin years!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwhfWXrxZE

    One can rip it up and deny it ,,,, but One will never change it!!


    .... having fun with this!!
    Meh, listened to your link doc and I think he's got a pretty bland, boring rock voice tbh,
    Totally non descript nor unique,
    glad you like him though bud.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
      Meh, listened to your link doc and I think he's got a pretty bland, boring rock voice tbh,
      Totally non descript nor unique,
      glad you like him though bud.
      Well said.... I agree!!!!!!

      Comment


      • OID, great comments! We share a common background in our appreciation of Ozzy and Black Sabbath. The "best" music/band/vocalist will always be directly related to the personal tastes and preferences of the individual.

        Comment


        • In the world of Sabbath singers, there's Ozzy, and occasionally I listen to "those other guys".
          Casting his shadow, weaving his spell, funny clothes, tinkling bell.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thewizard View Post
            There is No Way that Ozzy is a "one trick pony".... Ozzy changes his vocal style and sound on every song... just like the best vocalist do... Bruce Dickinson and Rob Halford! RJD like Phil Moog of UFO is more of a one trick pony than Ozzy!

            The melody lines Ozzy sings are some of the best ever created!! Ozzy's talent should be acknowledged by the masses a lot more than it is
            I wasn't talking about melody lines...no one denies that Ozzy has some great vocal melodies...but I was talking about his voice. He has one vocal style and that's pretty much it. Twice on a Sabbath album has he tried something different (Planet Caravan/Solitude) but that's it. And again, don't get me wrong we all love him for what he does. But no one can ever say Ozzy is a versatile singer...that is simply not a matter of opinion that's just a simple fact. But again, it's not a bad thing, he's made the best of it and created a sound that no one can really replicate.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              What is hard to understand , again i scratch my head at the comments i read .... Hughes without doubt can easily be the very best vocalist to ever sing on a Sabbath album , we can argue it , but that doesn't change the fact - that the man is BRILLIANT!

              When I'm listening to 7th Star , 8th Star , Dep and MOST certainly FUSED - the man is by far my favorite Sabbath vocalist .... is this ok?

              Feelings open this to me...

              Facts prove this to me...

              Education teaches this to me...

              Learning allows it to me....

              I truly love all 5 vocalist that are part of the Sabbath "matter" .... it's not meant to offend , i enjoy the f**k out of it!!


              Listen here for 8 minutes and 28 seconds , anyone who takes themselves serious on these boards - owes it to themselves , become educated .... the man has been this Sensational for 45 friggin years!

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwhfWXrxZE

              One can rip it up and deny it ,,,, but One will never change it!!


              .... having fun with this!!
              That voice is addicting. Glen is one of a kind not sounding like anything I have heard before
              How has he not lost that voice? I agree doc as unique and talented as they come, great stuff!
              I need those bonus sabbath tracks with him on it doc
              What songs am I missing? From fuse

              Any other information doc on the new sabbath album?
              Is there going to be progression on it?
              Thanks doc

              Comment


              • The meek shall inherit the Earth.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                Comment


                • Plus glen hughes has gay hair!,
                  Reminds me of that twerp from janes addiction.
                  that janes addiction guys voice is vastly overrated too imo
                  Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM.
                  Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                    OID, great comments! We share a common background in our appreciation of Ozzy and Black Sabbath. The "best" music/band/vocalist will always be directly related to the personal tastes and preferences of the individual.
                    Thank you Sabman and yes we do share a common background in our appreciation of Ozzy and Black Sabbath.

                    You see Sabman, Sabbath touches my heart I am intertwined with their music, when I say that I mean the four young men from Aston, Birmingham, Iommi, Ward, Butler and Osbourne.

                    Sometimes I get emotional over Sabbath and I have to control those feelings, because I understand people have different tastes than I do.

                    To each his own and his own era and singer.
                    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                      Thank you Sabman and yes we do share a common background in our appreciation of Ozzy and Black Sabbath.

                      You see Sabman, Sabbath touches my heart I am intertwined with their music, when I say that I mean the four young men from Aston, Birmingham, Iommi, Ward, Butler and Osbourne.

                      Sometimes I get emotional over Sabbath and I have to control those feelings, because I understand people have different tastes than I do.

                      To each his own and his own era and singer.
                      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkl5tc3CE4o
                      Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                        I identify with that song Spiral, that's me.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          I identify with that song Spiral, that's me.
                          Yeah that song definantly suits your personantly my brother ,
                          In fact I hope the new album has a bit of tech ecstasy sound to it, that would be awesome
                          Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                          Comment


                          • Black Sabbath till the day I die. Ozzy era Sabbath

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                              Yeah that song definantly suits your personantly my brother ,
                              In fact I hope the new album has a bit of tech ecstasy sound to it, that would be awesome
                              Spiral that means the world to me brother, thank you for the kind words.

                              Originally posted by OIM View Post
                              Black Sabbath till the day I die. Ozzy era Sabbath
                              Black Sabbath till the day I die!!!!!!!!!!!
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OIM View Post
                                Black Sabbath till the day I die. Ozzy era Sabbath
                                Seconded!, greatest band in mankinds history thus far,
                                I'll be listening to the great 8 till I catch Ebola and get blown up by a camel riding bearded wierdo!
                                Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X