Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

So, the Internet thinks there's a 2015 Black Sabbath album coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by thewizard View Post
    Black Sabbath is where the major money is and I am sure Sharon and Ozzy know this. If Black Sabbath wasn't profitable I doubt there would be another Black Sabbath album.
    Black Sabbath with Ozzy is more profitable than all of their solo-careers and BS without Ozzy put together, and they all know it. Lets just hope they'll find the profit of having Bill back outweighing whatever hassle they feel he brings this time...

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    I liked the part that Ozzy said he text Tony and asked him to send him some music so he could bounce some ideas around. Sounds like of all the members Ozzy is the one most excited to get going on another album. As a fan that is encouraging. Lets be honest, we all thought Ozzy might be the member that would have kept another album from happening due to his solo thing.
    I liked that part too! It wouldn't make sense to go in the studio unprepared.

Leave a comment:

• thewizard
    replied
    Asked if he has started writing songs for the new BLACK SABBATH album, Ozzy said: "No. Although I texted [guitarist] Tony [Iommi] the other day. I said, 'It would be a great idea if you could send me some musical ideas so I can try and work some melodies around so we don't have to go searching for the song structure.' So I'm not starting from a cold block, you know?"
    I hope Tony Iommi sends some of his "musical ideas" to Bill Ward too

Leave a comment:

• Typhon
    replied
    From Blabbermouth.net

In a brand new interview with Esquire.com, Ozzy Osbourne confirmed that BLACK SABBATH will record a new studio album in 2015 and head out on one final tour. He said: "I'm not one of these guys to do my solo stuff one night and BLACK SABBATH the next. I can't do that, you know. It's too much to handle. So with the BLACK SABBATH thing, the record company wants us to do one more record, and we've decided to do one more tour, and at the end of the tour we just disband and I go back to doing my solo stuff. And that's why I released [the solo career retrospective] 'Memoirs Of A Madman', to let people out there know I'm still functioning as a solo artist."

Asked if he has started writing songs for the new BLACK SABBATH album, Ozzy said: "No. Although I texted [guitarist] Tony [Iommi] the other day. I said, 'It would be a great idea if you could send me some musical ideas so I can try and work some melodies around so we don't have to go searching for the song structure.' So I'm not starting from a cold block, you know?"

He added: "What I'm really happy about is, if this is BLACK SABBATH's last hurrah, then we'll have ended it on an up note rather than when I left in 1979 and everybody was fucked up on one thing or another and I was marked out as being the worst, you know. It ended on a bad note, so... The only thing sad about it is I hope [drummer] Bill Ward can get his stuff together to do this because... one of the biggest things I'm proud of in my life was that BLACK SABBATH wasn't a band that was created by some business mogul in London or New York. That we were four guys who had a great idea and it worked from record one, and we still... Would you believe that it took 45 years to get our first No. 1 album in America? It was amazing to me."
    Good news indeed.
    Would be perfect way to go out if Bill Ward was aboard.

Leave a comment:

• thewizard
    replied
    I liked the part that Ozzy said he text Tony and asked him to send him some music so he could bounce some ideas around. Sounds like of all the members Ozzy is the one most excited to get going on another album. As a fan that is encouraging. Lets be honest, we all thought Ozzy might be the member that would have kept another album from happening due to his solo thing.
    Black Sabbath is where the major money is and I am sure Sharon and Ozzy know this. If Black Sabbath wasn't profitable I doubt there would be another Black Sabbath album.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    I, for one, never thought Ozzy would prevent an album from happening "due to his solo career."

Leave a comment:

• SDMF Jon
    replied
    I liked the part that Ozzy said he text Tony and asked him to send him some music so he could bounce some ideas around.
    Same here. And Ozzy obviously got better results than I; last time I texted Tony, I received a restraining order.

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SDMF Jon
    replied
    From Blabbermouth.net

In a brand new interview with Esquire.com, Ozzy Osbourne confirmed that BLACK SABBATH will record a new studio album in 2015 and head out on one final tour. He said: "I'm not one of these guys to do my solo stuff one night and BLACK SABBATH the next. I can't do that, you know. It's too much to handle. So with the BLACK SABBATH thing, the record company wants us to do one more record, and we've decided to do one more tour, and at the end of the tour we just disband and I go back to doing my solo stuff. And that's why I released [the solo career retrospective] 'Memoirs Of A Madman', to let people out there know I'm still functioning as a solo artist."

He added: "What I'm really happy about is, if this is BLACK SABBATH's last hurrah, then we'll have ended it on an up note rather than when I left in 1979 and everybody was fucked up on one thing or another and I was marked out as being the worst, you know. It ended on a bad note, so... The only thing sad about it is I hope [drummer] Bill Ward can get his stuff together to do this because... one of the biggest things I'm proud of in my life was that BLACK SABBATH wasn't a band that was created by some business mogul in London or New York. That we were four guys who had a great idea and it worked from record one, and we still... Would you believe that it took 45 years to get our first No. 1 album in America? It was amazing to me."
    Here's the link to the article:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozz...th-album-tour/

Still good news as far as I'm concerned, and I'm glad they're moving forward. I have no doubt that Bill Ward will NOT be on the album, as he's probably still not got his "poop in a group" as Ozzy was saying. I can hope, but I'm in touch with reality....

Leave a comment:

• axeman_12656
    replied
    From Blabbermouth.net

Leave a comment:

• turch118
    replied
    Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Ah so you're the new Sabbath drummer! Well..you better make us proud then!
    Ahhh, good call Charger, I missed the wink. DUH!

Leave a comment:

• Billy Underdog
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Maybe Billy's on a secret spy mission working for the international DEA.
    I'm their unofficial disposal unit ;-)

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by SDMF Jon View Post
    Do mean....? Could it possibly be....? Is it finally going to happen.....? ARE WE GOING TO FINALLY GET TO HEAR "THE REBEL" AND "SONG FOR JIM" AT LONG LAST?!?!?!

That'd be a Sabbath dream come true for me.

Maybe Billy's on a secret spy mission working for the international DEA.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Ok, i'll have to be honest with you guys... The reason i've been gone a while is because i've been in Birmingham, keeping very busy. Can't say much, ofcourse, but in (i think about) late spring 2015 you will all get what you're waiting for, but not at all what you expect, or could even dream about.

;-)
    Ah so you're the new Sabbath drummer! Well..you better make us proud then!

Leave a comment:

• SDMF Jon
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    ... but in (i think about) late spring 2015 you will all get what you're waiting for, ....
    Do mean....? Could it possibly be....? Is it finally going to happen.....? ARE WE GOING TO FINALLY GET TO HEAR "THE REBEL" AND "SONG FOR JIM" AT LONG LAST?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X