Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Happy Birthday Ozzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 68th Birthday Mr. John Michael Osbourne, may you have many more in good health, love and happiness with your family.

Thank you for the musical bliss you have given me both with Sabbath and your solo career.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 12-03-2016, 05:09 PM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
      Happy Birthday to the Ozzman!

66 today!
      Thanks for providing so much musical pleasure for
      the last 40+ years of my life.
      Originally posted by Typhon View Post
      Make that 67!
      Now make that 68!
      Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Happy birthday, Ozzy!

Have a great life and thank you so much for everything. I have no words to say how much you are important to me.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
        Exodus 20:8-11

"Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy".

Comment

Here's my heart, here's my hand.

Comment

Happy Belated 69th Birthday Ozzy, May you have many more in good health and happiness!!!

Thank you for all the great music with Sabbath and Solo!!!!!
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Happy 70th Birthday Ozzy!!!! Thank you for all the great music and for being such a positive in my life, my love for you and Sabbath is genuine and forever, you have provided so much happiness for me.

I wish you the very best in life, may you have many more in good health, happiness, love and in the company of your friends, family and adoring fans who want nothing but the best for you and will always love you, no matter what.

Comment

Happy Bday Ozzy!
                ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Happy birthday, I hope Sharon bought you something nice with Bob and Lee's royalty monies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Happy 70th Birthday Ozzy!!!! Thank you for all the great music and for being such a positive in my life, my love for you and Sabbath is genuine and forever, you have provided so much happiness for me.

I wish you the very best in life, may you have many more in good health, happiness, love and in the company of your friends, family and adoring fans who want nothing but the best for you and will always love you, no matter what.
                    You deserve a medal for keeping this thread alive!

Happy Birthday Ozzy. Get drunk and go crayyyzzzaaayy!

Comment

Happy 71st Birthday Ozzy, thank you for all the musical pleasure both solo and Sabbath, May you have many more in good health and happiness in the company of your family and in the hearts of your fans who love you!!!

God bless you John Michael Osbourne!!!!

Comment

Happy 71st birthday, Ozzy!
                        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
                          Happy 71st birthday, Ozzy!
                          71 yrs. young and still putting out albums and Rocking!

Comment

Working...
                          X