Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

The End Tour Announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexBarghest View Post
    Thanks, man! I hope they will be not sleeping Are you going to Hamilton show? But I will be checking Ontario and Montreal area before the shows.
    Yup ill be there. You're gonna have a great time in Montreal. Awesome city

Comment

• LA Forum pre-sale today. Scored a rear floor riser seat on Tony's side. 7 rows up.
      "I can't fucking hear you!"

Comment

• Originally posted by metalgod View Post
        Hey Guys,

Here is the current presale code going on now - citicard presale (DOES NOT NEED TO BE A CITI CARD TO PURCHASE)

citi presale: 412800

You may have some trouble using other credit cards. I had to go the googlepay route.

I ended up with nice upper level seats in the $65 price range.

I'm on Iommi's side on the section just ahead of the stage
        Thanks for the Citi code. I tried paying with VISA and Mastercard. It will kick you out. One has to pay with Google Play Wallet. I wouldn't have been able to figure it out had you not mentioned it.

Was going to buy Denver but with my luck they would have a snow blizzard crisis and shut down the airport the day of the gig. I hedged my bet with Sin City Vegas. Flying in from Houston.

Vegas always has perfect weather so I'm pretty safe there will be no drama.

Two tickets for about $225.00

I had to trick the wife we are going to Las Vegas for a romantic Valentine day getaway. She thinks I'm taking her to see the show girls. She'll be surprised to learn it's Sabbath and I'll be in the dog house for a few months but what the hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedZero View Post
          I had to trick the wife we are going to Las Vegas for a romantic Valentine day getaway. She thinks I'm taking her to see the show girls. She'll be surprised to learn it's Sabbath and I'll be in the dog house for a few months but what the hell.
          Atta boy!

Comment

• Got my ticket. Now the hard part: The wait.

Comment

• Broke down and bought VIP soundcheck tickets.

Comment

• Bought mine. Tacoma, floor seats. I have a row and number and everything but I really hope it's open standing room.

I was really tempted to get the VIP soundcheck tickets. Honestly, I'm regretting that I didn't now.

Comment

• I got my ticket yesterday morning about 90 mins after they went on sell. The only seats availible were nose bleed seats but at the venue they will be playing, every seat is a great seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
                    I got my ticket yesterday morning about 90 mins after they went on sell. The only seats availible were nose bleed seats but at the venue they will be playing, every seat is a great seat.
                    This is the last Sabbath tour. Just being there is going to be special. I didn't get the seats I wanted this time because I was stuck behind a slowpoke in line but fuck it, the seats I had last time were so incredible that I don't need to be on the floor again. Still plenty close to the stage though.

Comment

• Got my tickets for Tacoma. My wife is going so we couldn't do the floor (she's too short). Section 15A, row 33.

I hope Ozzy is having a good night. That's one reason I was hesitant to get tix for this tour, the last time I saw them Ozzy did REAL well and I wouldn't mind if that was my last memory.
                      In the fields the bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning.

Comment

• Got my tickets for Sydney.

Comment

• Got soundcheck tickets for Melbourne today. Maiden tickets also go onsale this week so its thrown a bit of a spanner in the works re me attending multiple Sabbath shows. Might just grab a cheaper GA ticket if a 2nd Melbourne show is announced & forget Sydney & Brisbane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                            Got soundcheck tickets for Melbourne today. Maiden tickets also go onsale this week so its thrown a bit of a spanner in the works re me attending multiple Sabbath shows. Might just grab a cheaper GA ticket if a 2nd Melbourne show is announced & forget Sydney & Brisbane.
                            A 2nd show will be announced for sure , the date spot is already left there in their touring schedule.

Comment

• ^^Yeah that's what I was thinking, but with Maiden tickets also going onsale this week and with their tickets being cheaper the casual fans might decide to spend their money on Maiden instead. I think their will be a 2nd show but its no certainty. Maiden have left a date open for a 2nd Melbourne show also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                                ^^Yeah that's what I was thinking, but with Maiden tickets also going onsale this week and with their tickets being cheaper the casual fans might decide to spend their money on Maiden instead. I think their will be a 2nd show but its no certainty. Maiden have left a date open for a 2nd Melbourne show also.
                                I believe the 2nd show will be added , I've been to Sabbath's whole Australian tour back in 2013 and the all the shows at all cities were fully packed (or sold out for that matter) , the 2 Melbourne shows back then were officially sold out as far as I can remember !

Comment

Working...
                                X