Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The End" setlist speculation... with stats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    How about Sabbath Bloody Sabbath! And Ozzy just lip sinks it?
    Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying he couldn't do wicked world.? I think he could

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
      Not sure what you're saying here. Are you saying he couldn't do wicked world.? I think he could
      He could do Wicked World.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        He could do Wicked World.
        Definitely

Comment

"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
          R. Blackmore

Comment

"Sabbath Bloody Sabbath"
            You quoted a post about Wicked world. I guess it was a non sequitur
            Last edited by OIM; 09-19-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

You quoted a post about Wicked world. I guess it was a non sequitur
              OIM, if I may. I believe Wicked Cricket was jokingly suggesting that (in relation to MikeTX's post that suggests they open with Wicked World) they open with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. I don't believe he was casting doubt on Ozzy's ability to pull off Wicked World, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                OIM, if I may. I believe Wicked Cricket was jokingly suggesting that (in relation to MikeTX's post that suggests they open with Wicked World) they open with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. I don't believe he was casting doubt on Ozzy's ability to pull off Wicked World, at all.
                Yes exactly SS... thx and I did learn a new word today
                "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                  I didn't think so either.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Yea I was just saying wouldn't it be great to hear those crushing opening chords to SBS even if it meant Ozzy would have ot lip sink it... it's hard to imagine any other song to open with than War Pigs, though they often did open with other songs, in fact I saw them open with Killing Yourself To Live on the Sabotage tour and Children Of The Grave on another...
                    R. Blackmore

Comment

Yea I was just saying wouldn't it be great to hear those crushing opening chords to SBS even if it meant Ozzy would have ot lip sink it... it's hard to imagine any other song to open with than War Pigs, though they often did open with other songs, in fact I saw them open with Killing Yourself To Live on the Sabotage tour and Children Of The Grave on another...
                      He wouldn't have to lip sync it.

Comment

I was watching Comcast On Demand and I notice they have Black Sabbath "Never Say Die" (from Top of the Pops) in rotation now. Pretty odd to see it there, wonder if the band's management is trying to telegraph something or if they're trying to gauge popularity. I don't think songs just magically appear on Comcast; I think there's quite a bit of decision-making involved. But anyway, if the band is planning to play "NSD" that would be a good way to introduce it a few months in advance, since there's a ton of fans that don't know that song at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Defaultet View Post
                          I was watching Comcast On Demand and I notice they have Black Sabbath "Never Say Die" (from Top of the Pops) in rotation now. Pretty odd to see it there, wonder if the band's management is trying to telegraph something or if they're trying to gauge popularity. I don't think songs just magically appear on Comcast; I think there's quite a bit of decision-making involved. But anyway, if the band is planning to play "NSD" that would be a good way to introduce it a few months in advance, since there's a ton of fans that don't know that song at all.
                          There aren't many clips of the band out there and NSD from TOTP one of the bigger ones. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Comment

I have some access into the inner circles of the Sab's management and succeeded to get a hold of the 100% confirmed setlist for the final tour. You read it here first, people!

1) Hole in the Sky
                            2) Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                            3) God is Dead
                            4) Wheels of Confusion / The Straightener
                            5) Wicked World / Ward drum solo / Sometimes I'm Happy
                            6) Hand of Doom
                            7) Symptom of the Universe
                            8) Junior's Eyes
                            9) Age of Reason
                            10) Lord of this World
                            11) A National Acrobat
                            12) Under the Sun
                            13) Black Sabbath

The blood runs free
                            The rain turns red
                            Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheSun View Post
                              I have some access into the inner circles of the Sab's management and succeeded to get a hold of the 100% confirmed setlist for the final tour. You read it here first, people!

1) Hole in the Sky
                              2) Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
                              3) God is Dead
                              4) Wheels of Confusion / The Straightener
                              5) Wicked World / Ward drum solo / Sometimes I'm Happy
                              6) Hand of Doom
                              7) Symptom of the Universe
                              8) Junior's Eyes
                              9) Age of Reason
                              10) Lord of this World
                              11) A National Acrobat
                              12) Under the Sun
                              13) Black Sabbath
                              I think this is a terrific setlist. But if this is correct, then how can there be
                              a 'Ward drum solo' in #5? Are you saying Bill Ward will be there?
                              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                                I think this is a terrific setlist. But if this is correct, then how can there be
                                a 'Ward drum solo' in #5? Are you saying Bill Ward will be there?
                                I'm sorry, I guess irony doesn't translate well through text. That is NOT the official setlist but rather something I dreamed up right now. I agree it'd be awesome though.

The blood runs free
                                The rain turns red
                                Give me the wine you keep the bread

Comment

Working...
                                X