Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Charles Bradley Covering Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OIM View Post
    I'm trying to erase it from my memory
    The same here

Comment

We can all agree that the Kelly Osbourne/Ozzy version of changes was an abortion. I honestly was unable to listen to the entire song and I'm trying to erase it from my memory
      I love the Kelly/Ozzy Changes duet, one of my favorite songs.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        I love the Kelly/Ozzy Changes duet, one of my favorite songs.
        Haha hilarious. We all know it blows

Comment

Haha hilarious. We all know it blows
          I'm not trying to be funny, I really like it, a lot.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            I'm not trying to be funny, I really like it, a lot.
            To each his own i guess.

Comment

Awkward, lol.

I've never heard the one with Kelly all the way through either...what an abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                the world has had and will have a lot of other Charles Bradleys. There will never be another Ozzy Osbourne.
                True that. But consider this might possibly be the best thing this Charles-character have ever, and will ever've done. Changes on the other hand is some of the lesser pre SBS Sabbath ever did (and that's not saying it isn't good). There's a context here, where Sabbath ranges so much higher. There will never be another Ozzy, neither will there be another Sabbath.

We can all agree that the Kelly Osbourne/Ozzy version of changes was an abortion.
                Would love to see the guy who disagree...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  Would love to see the guy who disagree...
                  Unfortunately Mr. Osborne disagrees. That part of his book is very awkward.
                  Last edited by OIM; 01-03-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Maybe it's your interpretation of whatever passage you're quoting which is "awkward?"

Would be interested to see you paste here any quote from Ozzy that specifically states that there; "... will be another Black Sabbath" or "... will be another Ozzy Osbourne."
                    "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                    -WTB

Comment

Would be interested to see you paste here any quote from Ozzy that specifically states that there; "... will be another Black Sabbath" or "... will be another Ozzy Osbourne."
                      Honestly; where did that come from? Didn't see OIM say anything even remotely in that field... I quoted you saying there'll never be another Ozzy, but that was in agreement. Mostly i like your posts, but sometimes you try to come off as too much of a know-it-all...
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Honestly; where did that come from? Didn't see OIM say anything even remotely in that field... I quoted you saying there'll never be another Ozzy, but that was in agreement. Mostly i like your posts, but sometimes you try to come off as too much of a know-it-all...
                        Can you not see post # 23?

What ... you think I'm pulling stuff out of the sky here?

There will never be another Ozzy, neither will there be another Sabbath.Would love to see the guy who disagree...
                        Last edited by Jeff; 01-03-2016, 08:08 PM.
                        -WTB

Comment

Can you not see post # 23?

What ... you think I'm pulling stuff out of the sky here?
                          He was talking about the Ozzy & Kelly-rendition, not anyone replacing him or Sabbath...
                          You just cut&paiste quotes without connection now. What you quoted from me from post # 22 had nothing to do with what OIM said in post # 23...

So yeah, this time it's out of the sky... I mostly agree more with you than OIM, but right have to be right.
                          Last edited by Billy Underdog; 01-03-2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

He was talking about the Ozzy & Kelly-rendition, not anyone replacing him or Sabbath...
                            You just cut&paiste quotes without connection now. What you quoted from me from post # 22 had nothing to do with what OIM said in post # 23...

So yeah, this time it's out of the sky... I mostly agree more with you than OIM, but right have to be right.
                            This is correct. I'm not sure how anyone could've misconstrued what OIM meant if they read the thread properly.

Comment

Post #23 was edited about a half an hour after I simply pasted into post #26 exactly what OIM originally quoted and said.

Guess he changed his mind or didn't mean to say what he did, but I've got better things to do than play games. Book it.
                              -WTB

Comment

The system deleted the space between Billy's quotes so i deleted the first part of his quote to avoid further confusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X