Should they play Crazy Train?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they play Crazy Train?

Just curious. How would you feel if Sabbath played Crazy Train during their set? I'd like to hear Iommi's take on it.

Originally posted by Shoopsy View Post
    Just curious. How would you feel if Sabbath played Crazy Train during their set? I'd like to hear Iommi's take on it.
    Why not? They played Smoke On The Water.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Why not? They played Smoke On The Water.
      Very cool, I never knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoopsy View Post
        Very cool, I never knew that.
        During the Born Again Tour, with Ian Gillan.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Fuck no.

Or, only if they play Heaven And Hell.

Comment

^^What he said

Comment

Absolutely fucking not!

I would like to hear them to the Heaven And Hell riff as either an intro or outro to Paranoid...that's something they really should do.

Comment

I don't see why not, other than misplaced "wahhh ozzy" sentiment.
                Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

Not gonna happen.
                  Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                    Fuck no.

Or, only if they play Heaven And Hell.
                    This
                    "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                    "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                    "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Better they do that than Heaven and Hell...

But no....
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Fuck no.

Seriously, fuck no.

Comment

lets be real now

we arent gonna get any other eras music in the tour. The ozzy era has ALWAYS been like this. When ozzy is on stage, there will be no hint of dio, gillan, martin etc.

and likewise, when tony is on stage there will be no hint of randy or zakk songs etc.

Its just an unspoken universal law between them. Geezer has played with ozzy solo, and tommy IS with ozzy solo, [and bill ward has played with ozzy solo to an extent as well], but ozzy and tony....its a tough situation Ozzy wont perform or allow the riff to be performed of heaven and hell on the same stage as him, and likewise with tony and crazy train.

This tour will at the very most give us 1 or 2 songs we havent heard live in a while [or ever], maybe a slight variation of the normal setlist, and maybe a few bonus tracks released in a greatest hits/remaster re-hash.

Lets just take a second to be happy that we are at least getting that....and lets also take a second to get our hopes up for nothing that they will play/ release a good cut of scary dreams!...not gonna happen....but a man can dream!
                          My Website - www.rdemaree.com

Comment

If you can supply me with a logical reason...
                            You tried to suppress me
                            But nothing holds me down
                            Just when you think you're happy
                            I come around

Comment

Tony played the intro to Die Young during Ozzfests the entire 1999 run.

Comment

Working...
                              X