Behind The Scenes at Rehearsals for THE END

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind The Scenes at Rehearsals for THE END

I got excited on hearing the opening notes of Hand of Doom in that footage thinking how good is this, but then they reverted to using the origanal studio track dubbed over the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
      I got excited on hearing the opening notes of Hand of Doom in that footage thinking how good is this, but then they reverted to using the origanal studio track dubbed over the rest of it.
      It was a bit disappointing but keep in mind it's the first time they've done that song in so long. It probably wasn't perfect

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
        It was a bit disappointing but keep in mind it's the first time they've done that song in so long. It probably wasn't perfect
        Yeah true, they could've probably used live footage from other songs Ozzys better attuned with but I suppose it was a way of letting fans know that a rarity like Hand of Doom is gonna be in the set and it's not just gonna be same old same old.
        Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 01-15-2016, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Ozzy sounded okay to me.
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
            Ozzy sounded okay to me.
            No I mean it was disappointing that they didn't give us more of the live vocal. They switched to the CD. I'm sure it was fine

Comment

I knew it was Geezer all along nixing a new album, he didnt want to work his brain too hard for lyrics...
              "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
              R. Blackmore

Comment

I am bit surprised they overdubbed the original audio here...makes me wonder and worry about the state of Ozzy's voice...when he starts with Hand Of Doom you can already hear it's bit weak...

What the point of making a video like that if you don't actually include stuff from the rehearsals?

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                  I am bit surprised they overdubbed the original audio here...makes me wonder and worry about the state of Ozzy's voice...when he starts with Hand Of Doom you can already hear it's bit weak... What the point of making a video like that if you don't actually include stuff from the rehearsals?
                  It sounded ok to me. That first part is basically just speech

Comment

It sounded ok to me. That first part is basically just speech
                    Oh I've heard Ozzy much worse for sure...maybe weak was bit harsh but he clearly didn't quite get it...but hey that don't automatically mean anything bad yet...We'll have to wait for the first shows to really hear how he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      Oh I've heard Ozzy much worse for sure...maybe weak was bit harsh but he clearly didn't quite get it...but hey that don't automatically mean anything bad yet...We'll have to wait for the first shows to really hear how he's doing.
                      I'll cut him some slack considering it was just a rehearsal. Actually I think hand of doom should be something he could pull off brilliantly. Also i just noticed today if you listen carefully when they're being interviewed that clip doesn't stop it's just taking a backseat to the interview. Its very hard to hear
                      Last edited by OIM; 01-17-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                        Ozzy sounded okay to me.
                        I was surprised at how good he sounded. I think all the screaming he does is what hurts him on tour.
                        Ernie the Embryo

Comment

I thought he sounded remarkably similar to the album in the little bit we heard. Considering it was record 45 years ago thats pretty impressive.

Comment

More footage:

We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

And some more:

A little awkward to watch, literally.
                              We donít see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X