Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite modern Black Sabbath songs (new survey to include all the bonus tracks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Trashed and Dopamine ..... Can't go wrong with that!!
    I too am found of the Born Again production Doc
    Iommi should do more work with Kenny. Of all the Black Sabbath drummers, only Bill was superior

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by ronn View Post

Trashed is awesome also, so many great Sabbath songs OID
    Dopamine YOY
    Trashed and Dopamine ..... Can't go wrong with that!!

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Excellent choices Ronn, Dopamine excellent song, I get high on dopamine when I listen to that song, Out of my Mind is out of this world and was my choice also, had to check with Doc first before changing Trashed for that song.
    Trashed is awesome also, so many great Sabbath songs OID
    Dopamine YOY

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Here it is DJ!

1 I
    2 The Wizard
    3 Eternal Idol
    4 Nightwing
    5 Zero the hero
    6 Dopamine
    7 Turn too stone
    8 Out of My mind
    9 Country girl
    10 All moving parts

That was hard to do!
    "I" is a bonafide SABBATH MASTERPIECE brother!!! .... also loving the LOVE for the certified masterpiece in DOPAMINE!!! ..... OUT OF MY MIND and ALL MOVING PARTS (STAND STILL) amazing choices Ronnie Boy!

Dude COUNTRY GIRL , we should just give you the win with that choice right there!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Here it is DJ!

1 I
    2 The Wizard
    3 Eternal Idol
    4 Nightwing
    5 Zero the hero
    6 Dopamine
    7 Turn too stone
    8 Out of My mind
    9 Country girl
    10 All moving parts

That was hard to do!
    Excellent choices Ronn, Dopamine excellent song, I get high on dopamine when I listen to that song, Out of my Mind is out of this world and was my choice also, had to check with Doc first before changing Trashed for that song.

Leave a comment:

• ronn
    replied
    Here it is DJ!

1 I
    2 The Wizard
    3 Eternal Idol
    4 Nightwing
    5 Zero the hero
    6 Dopamine
    7 Turn too stone
    8 Out of My mind
    9 Country girl
    10 All moving parts

That was hard to do!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    New contest ..... 50 dollar shopping spree at Sound Exchange for the winner .... all names of participants will go in a jar and a winner will be pulled , will keep it going til we get enough names ..... simply name 10 tracks in order of favorite through tenth favorite , BUT , must include 2 tracks from each era ..... LET'S HAVE FUN!!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post
    I love Nativete in Black, easily my favorite of the 13 songs. I'll edit this post later when other modern Sabbath songs come to mind as my favorites.
    Mine would be Pariah and Season Of The Dead.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    I love Nativete in Black, easily my favorite of the 13 songs. I'll edit this post later when other modern Sabbath songs come to mind as my favorites.

edit: Also like Age of Reason too
    Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 05-17-2020, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ala
    replied
    Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
    I think Scary Dreams has they Sabbath 70’s sound, if I’m not mistaken Bill Ward wrote that song, I wish they’d release an official copy.
    Yeah, agreed. Would love to have had an official release of that.

Leave a comment:

• ElvesWearBoots
    replied
    I think Scary Dreams has they Sabbath 70’s sound, if I’m not mistaken Bill Ward wrote that song, I wish they’d release an official copy.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by heavens2020
    I'm in love with scary dreams... This band is just perfect for my soul.
    Great song!

Leave a comment:

• Sin Cardinal Sin
    replied
    Finally gotten around to hearing the new songs. Just as dull as most songs on 13 and DYK.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    I've always thought the English bands of the early '70's had it all over their American counterparts because of their diverse musical backgrounds, jazz, English folk, blues which they worshiped. And the English guitarists esp. had much more personality in their individual playing where as American guitarist all sounded like they took lessons from the same teacher..

Leave a comment:

• -E5150 StarWanderer-
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Absolutely. Geezer's good at doing that, incorporating the note that makes a chord a jazz-chord. Wonder how much music theory he've picked up over the years..?
    I've always felt that Geezer might the most aknowledgable member of Sabs in music theory. Iommi certainly has a pretty respectable amount of knowledge on that field too, he uses some pretty wacky chords and phrasing at times.

Outside of the original 4, RJD and Martin were pretty impressive multi-instrumentalists, and Dio even was offered a scholarship at Juliard's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X