Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

THE END Tour Video Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by axeman_12656 View Post
    Wow! This has come a long way!

When i saw them play Hand Of Doom live, Geezer's bass intro sounded like thunder.

Comment

Excellent footage! Thanks for posting Axeman!

Comment

• Holy Shit! What a performance! I agree with some other posts though, the crowd looks lame.

And for you guys that have thanked me for posted the videos, you're welcome. I enjoy watching and posting them.

www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Holy Shit! What a performance! I agree with some other posts though, the crowd looks lame.

And for you guys that have thanked me for posted the videos, you're welcome. I enjoy watching and posting them.

It was an amazing show. And the crowd was pretty lame. Ozzy kept gesturing for us to pick it up a bit. I still don't have my voice back, but a lot of the people around me were pretty quiet.

As a side note, that's me in the red shirt in the video.
          Last edited by Sandman; 02-27-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• Haha!! Watch Ozzy get upset about the excessive fog/smoke at the 1:15 mark. And you can kind of see Tony smirk and laugh a little as there isn't any fog around him. This is from Thursday nights show.

www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Haha!! Watch Ozzy get upset about the excessive fog/smoke at the 1:15 mark. And you can kind of see Tony smirk and laugh a little as there isn't any fog around him. This is from Thursday nights show.

This is my video. I just uploaded it to YouTube. You are pretty quick on the draw with these. I came here to post it, but you beat me to the punch.

How come when I post these videos, it only shows a link in the post, and not the actual video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman View Post
                This is my video. I just uploaded it to YouTube. You are pretty quick on the draw with these. I came here to post it, but you beat me to the punch. How come when I post these videos, it only shows a link in the post, and not the actual video?
                Haha... Excellent video Sandman. Sorry I beat you to posting it. I didn't know. I was actually online looking for videos from tonight's performance. But I could see how close this video was to the stage so I watched it. It's awesome that you had such amazing seats to see Sabbath at Madison Square Garden!! Congratulations on that. btw, after you pointed it out I could see you in that other video. Did you record anymore?

As far as posting videos. On the top of the box where you are writing your post you will see what looks like a strip of film. Click that and paste the link into the box that comes up.
                www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Haha... Excellent video Sandman. Sorry I beat you to posting it. I didn't know. I was actually online looking for videos from tonight's performance. But I could see how close this video was to the stage so I watched it. It's awesome that you had such amazing seats to see Sabbath at Madison Square Garden!! Congratulations on that. btw, after you pointed it out I could see you in that other video. Did you record anymore?

As far as posting videos. On the top of the box where you are writing your post you will see what looks like a strip of film. Click that and paste the link into the box that comes up.
                  I only filmed that and Paranoid, which I linked above. Being so close to the stage, I wanted them to see me screaming my head off, not taking video. I actually felt dickish when I was doing the two videos that I recorded.

I did put the link in the film thing, and it still didn't work. I'm thinking maybe it's an iPad thing. I should try on my computer and see if it works there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman View Post
                    I only filmed that and Paranoid, which I linked above. Being so close to the stage, I wanted them to see me screaming my head off, not taking video. I actually felt dickish when I was doing the two videos that I recorded. I did put the link in the film thing, and it still didn't work. I'm thinking maybe it's an iPad thing. I should try on my computer and see if it works there.
                    I don't blame you. I was front row in Indianapolis last tour and I didn't video any. Like you said I wanted to scream my head off and just enjoy it.

Let me see if I can post your Paranoid video.

** haha!!! Ozzy's face when Tony plays what ever in the hell that was before Paranoid!! I haven't heard him do anything like that at the other shows. It was odd. And Ozzy was clearly like WTF!
                    Last edited by axeman_12656; 02-28-2016, 12:35 AM.
                    www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• Alternate Source For After Forever 2/25! Multi-cam mix anyone?!
                      Last edited by Lex; 02-28-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex View Post
                        Alternate Source For After Forever 2/25! Multi-cam mix anyone?!
                        I can make it with good sound but it will take time for rendering)

Done -

Last edited by bornagain; 02-28-2016, 06:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex View Post

Alternate Source For After Forever 2/25! Multi-cam mix anyone?!
                          Done - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt657Ia9lb4

Comment

• Dirty Women from night 2 of Madison Square Garden.

Last edited by axeman_12656; 02-28-2016, 02:47 PM.
                            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

• www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Working...
                                X