Birmingham : THE END is near!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham : THE END is near!

So...As sad as it is and inevitable as it was, the final shows have officially been announced and as expected they're ending it all where it started, in Birmingham. But the big question still remains...Will Bill make and appearance and give this ending the fitting send off it deserves?

Also, who on here is planning on going?

2/02/17 — Birmingham Genting Arena
    2/04/17 — Birmingham Genting Arena

It is sad Jack, I very much doubt it Bill will appear, I hope they film those Birmingham shows and release a special package.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Absolutely no surprise there!

I might do one of the two London shows, but not the Birmingham ones, even though theyl'll be an awesome occasion.
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        It is sad Jack, I very much doubt it Bill will appear, I hope they film those Birmingham shows and release a special package.
        My gut feeling is he won't, but hopefully, absolutely they want Bill to be there and he can put aside the personal stuff and get up on stage with them one last time and do a couple of songs, even if he was to just come out and take that final bow with Tony, Ozzy, & Geezer, that would be a nice thing.

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
        Absolutely no surprise there!

I might do one of the two London shows, but not the Birmingham ones, even though theyl'll be an awesome occasion.
        If I lived in England I'd be there unquestionably
        I really want to swing it somehow so I can get there, but Feb ain't a good time of year for me to take time off work and with the price of return airfares from Oz if I went I'd at least want to go for 2 weeks to really make the most of it...We'll see.
        Be nice if they streamed the last show live so all the fans around the world could kinda be there...Wishful thinking.

Comment

I'll try to get hold of the tickets to both Birmingham showsm but they go on sale, just as I'll be flying out to France.
          http://vk.com/barghestboots

Comment

i'll be at one of the birmingham shows.

Comment

O2 priority tickets go on sale tomorrow at 9.

Comment

Cannot register @ 02 priority without UK cellular... shit
                http://vk.com/barghestboots

Comment

Originally posted by AlexBarghest View Post
                  Cannot register @ 02 priority without UK cellular... shit
                  Yeah "O2" is a mobile phone provider in the UK and all O2 sponsored venues have priority bookings linked to having one of their phones. I bought a cheap phone with an O2 SIM some years ago precisely for that reason... I can no longer find the phone and I have forgotten the number even if it is still active!

Planet Rock radio's website used to do early bookings too, but they don't seem to have organised anything for these dates. :(
                  Last edited by KiloDeltaCharlie; 06-15-2016, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Thinking about going to Birmingham. If i can start saving now, that is...
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                      Thinking about going to Birmingham. If i can start saving now, that is...
                      You should do it Billy, it would be something very special. If I lived in Europe or close to I wouldn't hesitate.

I know of people on other band websites that aren't even Sabbath freaks like a lot of us on here that are going. Apparently the accomodation prices in Birmingham doubled in one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                        Apparently the accomodation prices in Birmingham doubled in one day.
                        Hooray... Maybe i'll just get stupid drunk and sleep on the street for the night
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Hooray... Maybe i'll just get stupid drunk and sleep on the street for the night
                          Just get on the chalk and you wont even have to worry about sleep

Comment

It'll be February! It may not be as cold as Norway but still...

Comment

Iron Maiden should egg them. Or maybe Dickinson can repeatedly fly a 747 overhead to cause distraction.

Comment

Working...
                              X