Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Bill Ward officially back to Sabbath???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill has shot down any rumours & inuendo that he will be performing with Sabbath on any of the UK dates on the end tour, releasing this via his Facebook.

A brief statement:

We have seen it reported in the news that Bill will be playing with Black Sabbath on The End tour in the UK. This is incorrect, and we wanted to make sure you heard it from us directly: Bill is not playing with Black Sabbath in the UK or on any other dates of The End tour.

As always, we thank you for all your support and understanding.

Rock forever.

Comment

Jeff, we should all hold out hope for a proper end in Birmingham.
      Unfortunately, Bill remains stuck in his martyr role. For all of those "no Bill, no Sabbath" believers- how do you rate Bill's live capability? Is he up to a complete tour? A few nights? A few songs on limited nights? One night in Birmingham?

Comment

As I'm listening to Dopesmoker, this whole thing is outright weird @@
        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
        Premonition of a shattered world that’s gonna die.
        In the age of reason, how do we survive?
        The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Wow. That was close. I'm very happy Ward won't be anywhere near Birmingham for the swan song. Bill would just mess everything up and The End would finish a nightmare instead of a dream. Bill Bill go away & never come back any other day. Ha. Ha.
          Pack up your bags and move to Antártica where no one can hear you complaining. Make sure to take a lot of Vagisil cream.

Comment

so tired of this ....

remember :
            1 - Insignable contract
            2 - Please , erase my pics from Sab' website
            3 - Post-It incident !?!
            4 - Absence of Corners art?
            5 - Accountable beasts !!
            6 - "I never listened to 13"sorry,no Pinocchio smiley
            7 - "I can play a full tour (without a metronome , of course) I miss the Pinocchio smiley again ...
            8 - Ozzy / Bill feud public apology
            9 - All Those false smiles at Lifetime Achievement "award at the May 2015 Ivor Novello Awards . A moment so uncomfortable
            10 - strange band Day of Errors featuring thin arms Bill Ward and his metronome played in front of 10 guys and 2 Go-Pro-cams.
            11 - Wait ,Bill Ward is alive !!!!
            12 - and now this ...
            13 - ??

this drama is worst than the current last season of The Osbournes tv show called "Divorce , no divorce ?" with Michelle as very special guest.

so pathetic media shows for a band like that . Hope for a quick end of this tour and a true return of Tony artistic creation with May , Martin or anyone else .
            Last edited by TYR66; 08-04-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post

this drama is worst than the current last season of The Osbournes tv show called "Divorce , no divorce ?" with Michelle as very special guest.

so pathetic media shows for a band like that . Hope for a quick end of this tour and a true return of Tony artistic creation with May , Martin or anyone else .
              Hear, hear.

It's been mostly drama between 1996 - 2006 and then post-Dio.

Comment

so tired of this ....

Hope for a quick end of this tour and a true return of Tony artistic creation with May , Martin or anyone else .
                Agree.

Comment

I think I'm more sick & tired of the Bill bashing than anything Bill's said or done in the last few years.

Comment

Oh, cool...

Bill Ward reconfirms his confirmation about that time he confirmed he wasn't playing with Black Sabbath. Currently demoing new music on a Casio cassette recorder with whatever guys he found under a bridge coming September 2029.
                    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                      Times change. Situations change. People change.

I don't think we can assume that because Bill and the band could not get on the same page a few years ago that they still face the exact same situation now. Both sides might be more willing to give a little. Bill may have faced some harsh realities. The band may have faced some harsh realities. We really can't know.
                      Oh how it would warm our hearts to see Bill pasted back into all the pictures he's been cut out of of

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                        I think I'm more sick & tired of the Bill bashing than anything Bill's said or done in the last few years.
                        Bill's like the spirit of the original Sabbath...he makes music not product.

Comment

Originally posted by svullo View Post
                          Agree.
                          Agree +1 here!

Also I don't think anyone's bashing Bill here...or has been for that matter. The truth is as stated before Bill dug his own hole and jumped right in and is now just trying to safe what little face there is left to save by not even trying to reconcile with the other guys.

I'm sure Bill could pull off the final two shows in Birmingham...probably not the whole UK tour but those two shows atleast...if he wanted to.

Comment

Bill is a legend. It sucks he was unable to participate in the final album and tour

Comment

His clamidia flared up so he won't play for a while.

He's also working on his new album... "Unsignable Contracts". The hit single is "I want and apology".

Comment

Originally posted by OIM View Post
                                Bill is a legend. It sucks he was unable to participate in the final album and tour
                                Agreed 110% OIM.
                                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                                X