OZZY: In sex addiction therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZZY: In sex addiction therapy

Ozzy Osbourne In Sex Therapy After Cheating On Sharon With Multiple Women.

http://ccs.infospace.com/ClickHandle...cop=main-title
    "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

"Sex addiction"... The worst excuse ever.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      "Sex addiction"... The worst excuse ever.
      Couldn't agree with this more! This whole thing has been a carefully constructed controversy meant to drum up Ozzy's name before his show with Jack and Sabbath's final leg of The End tour.
      The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
      The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
      As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
      We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

From here on, I will refer to this man as Oprah Osbourne.

Comment

Originally posted by IommiRules View Post
          Couldn't agree with this more! This whole thing has been a carefully constructed controversy meant to drum up Ozzy's name before his show with Jack and Sabbath's final leg of The End tour.
          In this instance, quite possibly. But i'm also talking about the phenomenon of "sex addiction" as a whole, be it Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods. It's just an excuse for guys who can't keep their dick in the pants.

We're all "sex addicts" for that matter...
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Oh man...I think if this would have been a real sex addiction (if there is such a thing even...don't know) he'd just use some Dirty Women instead of this bloated old hag....nah...smells like there's something else here...but then again he's married to Sharon so beauty (and niceness) isn't what he's into anyways!

Comment

A bit surprised anyone on this board could come to this conclusion.

"Drum up his name" to what? The guy is arguably the most famous "rock star" to ever live.

Maybe Elvis Presley would be more of a household name. Maybe John Lennon and Paul McCartney. After that ... I don't think there are too many.

This guy doesn't need any publicity. He can hardly take a leak without the paparazzi spotting him.

Incidentally, I don't personally admire that kind of fame nor am I saying anything about this whole thing. I'm just pointing out that the idea that Ozzy needs "publicity" so they concocted this idea that he would cheat on Sharon strikes me as flat out asinine.
              "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
              -WTB

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

Incidentally, I don't personally admire that kind of fame nor am I saying anything about this whole thing. I'm just pointing out that the idea that Ozzy needs "publicity" so they concocted this idea that he would cheat on Sharon strikes me as flat out asinine.
                What does "needing" publicity have to do with anything? McDonald's doesn't NEED publicity- but they spend a McJillion a year reminding us that they are open for business.

I'll stick with my POV all the same, $haron is a media whore and NOTHING her family is involved in is by chance. She views life as the great Neil Peart described, "All of the world's indeed a stage, and we are merely players. Performers and portrayers, each another's audience outside the gilded cage." Just one more reason to admire Aimee for avoiding all of this insanity.

Still won't keep me from enjoying Sabbath's upcoming concert at DTE (Pine Knob). Saw Ozzy solo in 1983, can't wait to see him with Tony & Geezer!!
                The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
                The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
                As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
                We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

"Drum up his name" to what? The guy is arguably the most famous "rock star" to ever live.

Maybe Elvis Presley would be more of a household name. Maybe John Lennon and Paul McCartney. After that ... I don't think there are too many.
                  Chuckle ...

Anyway, I look forward to enjoyinng the next chapter from The Encyclopedia of all Known and Acceptable Opinions on Black Sabbath written by Jeff Osbourne.

Comment

Can't blame him for not wanting to fuck Sharon.

She's too busy fucking other people over anyways

Comment

This guy doesn't need any publicity. He can hardly take a leak without the paparazzi spotting him.

Great post as always Jeff, I agree on all of it.
                      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 08-15-2016, 03:36 PM.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

What does "needing" publicity have to do with anything? McDonald's doesn't NEED publicity- but they spend a McJillion a year reminding us that they are open for business.

I'll stick with my POV all the same, $haron is a media whore and NOTHING her family is involved in is by chance. She views life as the great Neil Peart described, "All of the world's indeed a stage, and we are merely players. Performers and portrayers, each another's audience outside the gilded cage." Just one more reason to admire Aimee for avoiding all of this insanity.

Still won't keep me from enjoying Sabbath's upcoming concert at DTE (Pine Knob). Saw Ozzy solo in 1983, can't wait to see him with Tony & Geezer!!
                        You said it was meant to "drum up his name." I think that implies a perceived need by the Osbourne people to get his name out there. If you don't, we're just talking semantics.

Again, I don't think this was done for publicity. They already accomplished that years ago. As a result, whether people love him, hate him, or don't know much about him, I'd venture to say that the number of people who haven't heard of Ozzy Osbourne is probably met by few rival in rock 'n' roll.

Personally, I don't rate that as a good thing, and I think Sharon and Ozzy marketed him as a clown for too many years. Even before The Osbournes, he went from the singer in my favorite band to putting out some quality music on his own to a guy playing the "crazy" role with music as a second hobby. But you add up all the factors; singer in one of the most legendary bands of all time, pop success in his solo career, reality tv star, etc, etc. and this guy is probably a household name as much as anybody in the business. The downside is that much of it is for all the wrong reasons, but that's probably another thread.
                        -WTB

Comment

You said it was meant to "drum up his name." I think that implies a perceived need by the Osbourne people to get his name out there. If you don't, we're just talking semantics.

Again, I don't think this was done for publicity. They already accomplished that years ago. As a result, whether people love him, hate him, or don't know much about him, I'd venture to say that the number of people who haven't heard of Ozzy Osbourne is probably met by few rival in rock 'n' roll.

Personally, I don't rate that as a good thing, and I think Sharon and Ozzy marketed him as a clown for too many years. Even before The Osbournes, he went from the singer in my favorite band to putting out some quality music on his own to a guy playing the "crazy" role with music as a second hobby. But you add up all the factors; singer in one of the most legendary bands of all time, pop success in his solo career, reality tv star, etc, etc. and this guy is probably a household name as much as anybody in the business. The downside is that much of it is for all the wrong reasons, but that's probably another thread.
                          The whole Ozzy/Sharon thing was quite obviously all about publicity in the first place , I still can't believe fans don't get it but that's fine really , Sharon does it quite often and almost EVERYONE falls for it every single time ! In case some ppl don't know , the Ozzy/Sharon split was the #1 trending news before the major Ozzfest/Knotfest announcement almost a week later ! coincidence ? well not really .... A year ago 'Black Sabbath' were announced to play their last show ever at Ozzfest Japan before it turned out to be a show headlined by Ozzy & Friends (obviously after everyone fell for it and tickets went selling quite well) ,it happened numerous times and still people buy it time and again ! (can't blame Sharon really).

Now does the Ozzy 'sex addiction' and cheating hold any sort of truth ? I don't believe so , not one bit , Ozzy is always and I mean almost ALWAYS surrounded by his assistants and ppl recruited by Sharon to look after Ozzy , its almost impossible to imagine Ozzy even having the thought of cheating on Sharon just from the mere fact that she will probably instantly know about it one way or the other ! Now sex addiction with multiple other women ? seriously ? lol , even Iommi commented on the recent Ozzy/Sharon split saying " whats next ? Ozzy is pregnant ?" (something along those lines I guess)

Comment

I'm not weighing one way or the other on the "publicity" thing, what surprised me if not shocked me was that he had been with multiple women, frankly I didn't think he had it in him. But then, I think whenever it's about Ozzy and his problems, it's usually explained as one of his addictions, drugs, alcohol... and now sex. Isn't sex addiction a result of some bipolar problem? I don't think it's publicity per say, more "well I have this medical problem, that's the reason I cheated on my wife and my mother's children". I'm not judging Ozzy in the very least, we're all responsible for our own behavior ultimately, but I think most people just chuckle to themselves when a celebrity claims a "sex addiction" for falling into the "I'm famous, women are attracted, I'm married, marriages hit dead spots, it happens to almost every couple, and I fucked up" The fact that they (Ozzy and Sharon) keep him constantly on the road, even at his age after a full career, doesn't it leads to this? I'm sure keeping him "busy", makes a lot of $, and is supposed to keep him out of trouble, but in reality it lends itself to other problems. Especially rock stars. And Sharon's a celebrity in her own right, which only complicates things even more. John Lennon had a great saying whenever asked about why this or why that, "hey, I'm human"
                            Last edited by Wicked Cricket; 08-15-2016, 07:30 PM.
                            "Music is so sacred to me that I can’t hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                            R. Blackmore

Comment

I remain thoroughly unconvinced that this was contrived.

If they wanted "publicity," they could have come up with any number of ideas which could have attained the same result.

Sharon Osbourne choosing an idea that in some people's eyes would make her look weak for putting up with this stuff? Not sure about that one ...
                              -WTB

Comment

Working...
                              X