Clear All

• Black Sabbath Trivia Quiz with 10 Questions

Black Sabbath Trivia Quiz with 10 Questions
    here I found recently
    its a bit hard I get 9 of 10
    please write your scores guys,
    here is quiz

https://quizforfan.com/black-sabbath-quiz-2/

Which 10 singers? Ozzy, Dio, Gillan, Huges, R. Gillen and T. Martin makes 6. Even if you count Rob Halford, Dave Doughnut AND Fernholt it only makes 9. Is Tom Jones or Michael Bolton nr. 10..?

Other than that and how many albums sold, i had everything right. Wasn't really that hard...

Edit: Forgot about Dave Walker. But still that only make 7 officials, can't count Rob, Dough and Fern...
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 02-06-2017, 03:52 PM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      Which 10 singers? Ozzy, Dio, Gillan, Huges, R. Gillen and T. Martin makes 6. Even if you count Rob Halford, Dave Doughnut AND Fernholt it only makes 9. Is Tom Jones or Michael Bolton nr. 10..?
      I "slipped up" on that one, and I can't make 10 without going obscure. The question is too vague as by default you would presume the question is talking about lead singers on officially releases, therefore:

Ozzy
      Bill
      Ronnie
      Ian
      Glenn
      Tony

If we include more vague interpretations of singers who appeared on songs then you would also have

Geezer & Tony I (they did backing vocals on Hard Road)
      Ray Gillen
      Ice-T

but if these last four are included then the question really needed to be more clear.
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
        I "slipped up" on that one, and I can't make 10 without going obscure. The question is too vague as by default you would presume the question is talking about lead singers on officially releases, therefore:

Ozzy
        Bill
        Ronnie
        Ian
        Glenn
        Tony

If we include more vague interpretations of singers who appeared on songs then you would also have

Geezer & Tony I (they did backing vocals on Hard Road)
        Ray Gillen
        Ice-T

but if these last four are included then the question really needed to be more clear.
        Bill Ward...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

And of course Dave Walker was the official singer for a while even though he didn't record anything.

Comment

The live albums are also off.
            "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
            ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Originally posted by ElvesWearBoots View Post
              The live albums are also off.
              I went for the official releases so I said 5 but I've since thought of a 6th... so:

Live Evil
              Cross Purposes Live
              Reunion
              Past Lives
              Live at the Hammersmith Odeon
              Gathered in their Masses (or was that just a DVD?)

Live at Last was never an official release

Comment

I went for the official releases so I said 5 but I've since thought of a 6th... so:

Live Evil
                Cross Purposes Live
                Reunion
                Past Lives

Also partially The End CD, I did count Live At Last, my bad.
                "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Live Evil
                  Cross Purposes Live
                  Reunion
                  Past Lives
                  GITM wasn't released as a standalone album as far as I'm aware, it was an accompaniment to the DVD/bluray, so not sure if that counts an an album or not.

I also slipped up on the singers one as well.

I suppose most everyone now though that's got half a Sabbath brain that's read this thread prior to doing the quiz should get 10/10.

Comment

The real fan test is in picking apart the quiz, methinks...

Comment

While the band didn't want it released, Meehan had a legal right to issue it. Maybe not "official" in terms of "band approved," but it isn't a bootleg.

I think it should obviously count.
                      "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                      -WTB

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                        While the band didn't want it released, Meehan had a legal right to issue it. Maybe not "official" in terms of "band approved," but it isn't a bootleg.
                        Similar situation to the DVD reissue of Cross Purposes Live (not the South American bootleg release of the early 2000s) that appeared in recent years. But that's another story, and era.

Comment

Game said to me "Good Work" for the round 1 and "Not Bad" for 2 !
                          what's the meaning of this devil's interval or tritone bullshit ?

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                            Game said to me "Good Work" for the round 1 and "Not Bad" for 2 !
                            what's the meaning of this devil's interval or tritone bullshit ?
                            That's actually from the middle ages. Had to do with the numbers involved, they were associated with Bad Things while other chords' numerology worked out just fine, so they were associated with Good Things.

Comment

Working...
                            X