Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News

The Sabbath social media pages have stopped cropping out Bill. Just sayin'

Originally posted by OIM View Post
    The Sabbath social media pages have stopped cropping out Bill. Just sayin'
    Maybe with the final tour over and done with, they can go back to being a foursome?

Comment

Bill was the one that asked them to take him off in the first place. Said he didn't want it to be misleading to people. I'm glad they are restoring everything back.
      www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

Yes they are restoring it back now that Sabbath is done touring. The way it should be!

Comment

The end sucks tour confirmed
          Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
          Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
          In the age of reason, how do we survive?
          The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

That's big of them.

I guess Sharon fired the petty cunt responsible for cropping Bill out then, eh?

Comment

I did'nt know the social media pages had cropped Bill out of any photos,I'm sure he'sbeen in all the ones ive seen.
              I know the official Black Sabbath website had, www.blacksabbath.com, and they still have, nothings changed there, still no pics with Bill in.
              Do you believe a word what the good book says?
              Or is it just a holy fairytale and God is Dead?

Comment

Originally posted by LouiST View Post
                The end sucks tour confirmed
                Soon...I give it up to a year before the announcement. Re. Bill Ward, I'd still prefer a reunion of the Born Again lineup, but this time with Bill behind the drums for the tour. But the (somewhat) more likely Ozzy-Tony-Geezer-Bill tour will suffice.

Ted

Comment

Lol I think I agree.. Though it will just be a few festival headline shows so they can still say that The End was the end (of big world tours).

Originally posted by Ted Sallis View Post
                  Soon...I give it up to a year before the announcement. Re. Bill Ward, I'd still prefer a reunion of the Born Again lineup, but this time with Bill behind the drums for the tour. But the (somewhat) more likely Ozzy-Tony-Geezer-Bill tour will suffice.

Ted

Comment

^^ Your prediction makes sense.

Ted

Comment

I wonder when we're gonna get some news and release dates on the recorded/filmed shows from the last leg of The End tour? You'd think/hope that it gets a release before years end...

Then Tony can get onto other things, like a new solo album or start a supergroup or something

Comment

^^ That had slipped my mind; thanks for the reminder.

Ted

Comment

Working...
                        X