Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Black sabbath the end of the end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since it seems to be the same guys who made Zeppelin: Celebration Day, i guess it's end up as a DVD release. But i'm still going to see it in a cinema. Missed Celebration Day, but saw God Bless O.O., and the live clips were awsome on the big screen.
    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 06-29-2017, 03:34 AM.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Good timing for heads up. I just checked and tickets for Helsinki cinemas will be available today at 2 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna go Gold Class. My wife gets free Gold Class tickets through her work so might as well see it in style.

Comment

Was this little detail from the poster discussed here before?

Comment

Originally posted by southernlord View Post
            Was this little detail from the poster discussed here before?
            Wow!! Never even noticed that. That's awesome.
            www.downtrendmetal.com

Comment

The cinema i'm going to had VIP leather couches for the same price as the regular seats. So why the hell not, gotta enjoy Sabbath with style
              95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Fuck yes, cant wait!!!

Comment

Who's going & who's got their tickets? I got mine a few weeks back. I did end up getting Gold Class tickets which were twice as expensive but my wife's work paid for them

Also picked up the original quad movie poster.

Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 08-03-2017, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I'm going on Sep 28. Got my favourite seat from the end of uppermost row where no-one's directly behind me. 18 euros but I guess it'll be worth it because this will be my first live show screening in a big theatre and I haven't gone to movies in, what, years.
                    "He is the King of all kings, the keeper of light...He holds eternity's wings"

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                      The cinema i'm going to had VIP leather couches for the same price as the regular seats. So why the hell not, gotta enjoy Sabbath with style
                      Me and three, maybe four friends. That in Sept., Melvins in Oct. Cool autumn...

Comment

http://m.emp.co.uk/art_368852/

Comment

Disc 1 and 2 the live concert on cd, disc 4 the dvd, disc 5 the blu-ray

What is disc 3,

Disc 3
                          1 The Wizard
                          2 Wicked World
                          3 Sweet Leaf
                          4 Tomorrow’s Dream
                          5 Changes

Could these be new studio takes on these 5 songs?

Comment

^^I'd say it's the songs that were filmed live the studio... Holy hell! Wicked World & Changes.

Hopefully they're full performances and not edited with interviews like the The Last Supper was.

No listing for The End Of The End set on Amazon as yet.

Comment

It's also on the German emp site: http://www.emp.de/art_368852/

The German descirption says:
                              This limited collectors edition comes in two part rigid-mirror-board box set, 32 page casebound fan booklet, and contains in addition to the double cd, dvd and blu ray of the live spectacle, the bonus cd "The angelic sessions" (exclusive studio recordings of selected songs Black Sabbath didn't perform on the tour - recorded after the last show in Birmingham) as well as a 'Winged Demon' pin, a 'The End' tour pass replica and 3 guitar picks.

So, new studio recordings indeed! Great news. And a great price for the box.

The various editions according to emp.de listings are:
                              • 2-CD (jewel case) - Concert only
                              • DVD - Concert only
                              • Blu-Ray - Concert only
                              • DVD / CD (digipak) - incl "The angelic sessions", not the concert cd!
                              • Blu-Ray / CD (digipak) - incl "The angelic sessions", not the concert cd!
                              • 3LP (Gatefold) - Concert only
                              • Collectors 3CD/DVD/Bluray Box - as desribed above

So you don't have to buy the full box to get the new studio tracks, wich is nice.
                              Last edited by southernlord; 09-05-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                                ^^I'd say it's the songs that were filmed live the studio... Holy hell! Wicked World & Changes.

Hopefully they're full performances and not edited with interviews like the The Last Supper was.

No listing for The End Of The End set on Amazon as yet.
                                These were the tracks that were recorded on those 3 days post to the last gig in Birmingham ! Its says its a CD so I guess those bonus tracks are all audio format
                                So far and looking at the track list , the Box Set doesn't show if there is any extra footage or documentary apart from the gig itself ! Remember that the 'The End Of the End' movie is an edited version of the gig , so I guess we will have some interviews and footage with the band members between the songs on the edited movie edition but I'm not sure if its going to be quite similar on the regular DVD/Blu Ray editions (I doubt the gig will be interrupted with interviews and backstage footage like 'The Last Supper').

With that been said , I have to say the design , graphics and colors of the set are quite awful ! Its so bad I can't even comprehend the idea of the design itself ! A friend was making fun saying it looks like an elevator shaft ! lol , just terrible ! Anyway I can't wait for this to be released !
                                Last edited by IRON-MaN; 09-05-2017, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X