Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ward selling off some gear and memorabilia

http://www.revolvermag.com/artist-ne...rs-price/23489
    Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Ohhh.... The BS/Paranoid cymbal set would be an orgasmic dream, but a signed drumhead would be awsome too. Why don't i have an unlimited suply of money?!?!?
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
      Ohhh.... The BS/Paranoid cymbal set would be an orgasmic dream, but a signed drumhead would be awsome too. Why don't i have an unlimited suply of money?!?!?
      I was thinking that it would be cool for our resident(You) drummer to have some of these.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

That is awesome for people who can afford that stuff, I am sure Bill needs the money also.

Comment

Bill's shop is up & running. It seems most everything under $300(sticks, drum heads) has sold already. His vintage kick drum pedal & cowbell are gone too.

If you have a lazy $30,000 you can still buy his set of vintage Zildjian cymbals used on tour & in the studio from 71-78 or his hand painted kick drum resonant

https://reverb.com/shop/officialbillward
          Last edited by Jack the Stripper; 06-28-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

hope he makes a forture !! i never thought he still had that malcom horton drawing drum head from 1974 tour .
            i know he lost all his original gold albums when he was homeless,i bet he's selling the collectibile stuff i gave him ???
            Attached Files

Comment

I am glad he is selling his stuff, I recently chatted with Joe Amodea, the guitar player from Day of Errors and he said the new album will be out late summer-early fall...He didn't say what year though

Comment

He's definitely asking way too much for some of that stuff, but there are a few items that would be cool to own...
                Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Working...
                X