Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill open for reunion

http://loudwire.com/bill-ward-at-pea...ath-bandmates/

Apparently it was Sharon who didn't let Bill to return on the farewell...

Same bs still from Bill...

And ofcourse he's saying he's open for a reunion now that it's too late! Yeah right...

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

Same bs still from Bill...

And ofcourse he's saying he's open for a reunion now that it's too late! Yeah right...
      agreed . I was near to copy "Too Late" lyrics here , two hours ago ...

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
        agreed . I was near to copy "Too Late" lyrics here , two hours ago ...

Well, according to him, he WAS ready for it prior farewell tour as well, but Sharon said no thanks...
        Last edited by lord71; 06-30-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lord71 View Post
          Well, according to him, he WAS ready for it prior farewell tour as well, but Sharon said no thanks...
          Well "according to Bill" sadly doesn't have much weight anymore....he's just bent the truth bit too much bit too many times since this whole thing started back in 2011...

And also didn't Bill have surgery (shoulder or something if memory serves me right) just prior to The End tour which meant he would have been unable to play for months anyways...

Comment

Blaming Sharon is so cliche

Comment

Do we really have to go over this again (and again and again and again)? I believe there's blame to go around on both sides.

And if you read the full article, Bill was ASKED about this. It's not like he's walking around telling his tale to anyone that will listen...
              Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Yes Bill, that's the spirit! It's quite heartwarming honestly to read that...I've read many articles about the drama between the bandmembers of the original lineup of Black Sabbath (the bad blood between Ozzy and Bill in particular was pretty tense :[ ) so this to me is music to my ears
                ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
                and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Bill Ward: My 10 Favorite Metal Albums
                  http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...a-1991-w490478

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post

And also didn't Bill have surgery (shoulder or something if memory serves me right) just prior to The End tour which meant he would have been unable to play for months anyways...
                    And shortly after the tour started didn't he blow out an intestine?

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
                      Bill Ward: My 10 Favorite Metal Albums
                      http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...a-1991-w490478
                      Interesting to see his No. 1 choice is Master of Reality (both as his personal favorite overall metal album as well as his personal favorite overall Black Sabbath album), which happens to be one of my favorite Mk1 Black Sabbath albums! In the booklet that came with my Master of Reality CD...he also mentions that at that time, his favorite Black Sabbath album overall was Master of Reality (I think in the article/interview in the booklet I mentioned was dated some time in the early 1970s)...so to me, it's quite cool how he still maintains that after god knows how many years haha. The various things he explains about some of his favorite songs from Master of Reality in the linked article kinda changed my view on certain songs...made me view some of them in a different light. Quite fascinating to me
                      Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-14-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Reunion? No Bill. It's too late for that. It's over and there was no drama.

IMO "The End" tour sucked while "13" tour rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                          Reunion? No Bill. It's too late for that. It's over and there was no drama.

IMO "The End" tour sucked while "13" tour rocked.
                          Gosh, so much fucking negativity towards Bill, especially in this thread :[

No, it's not really over to me until one of the original members die, aren't able to perform live and/or make studio albums for various reasons, or retire from music...on this very forum I've seen Tony state that he (and I think Black Sabbath's management) are interested and open for one-off shows...possibly even another studio album...that could very well include all 4 original members if things can get worked out between them

The End tour wasn't bad at all...it was pretty great actually for the most part...the source? My personal experience at my first and possibly last live Black Sabbath concert last year haha!

Comment

Your own words "possible last" show. It is indeed over. Bill missed the boat and is now just blowing smoke. The fire is gone and the embers are turning to ash. Good bye Bill. Please keep your mouth shut and stop talking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                              Your own words "possible last" show. It is indeed over. Bill missed the boat and is now just blowing smoke. The fire is gone and the embers are turning to ash. Good bye Bill. Please keep your mouth shut and stop talking nonsense.
                              Try looking at my reply more closely next time.

Here's what I typed about "possible last" :

possibly even another studio album...
                              NOT a "possible last" show!

I refuse to let your negativity get to me. I still believe in an all-4 original member reunion of Black Sabbath...even after the so-called "End of the End" tour...for various reasons!

Comment

Working...
                              X