Geezer's lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maestro View Post
    Yes. Timeless. They are as impactful today as they were the first time I heard them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes like war and the Heroin epidemic we face now and Meth.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
      There's a Geezer journal???
      I mean this one: http://www.geezerbutler.com/category/geezers-journal/

Comment

Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
        There's a Geezer journal???
        I mean this one: http://www.geezerbutler.com/category/geezers-journal/

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          A certain big band I just had a discussion about comes to mind when the words cock rock pop up.

I think Geezer is a genius, sometimes geniuses get drained easily from using their mind so much, and don't like doing the very work they are genius at, I've read somewhere.

Those lyrics are just so beautiful and at the same time mesmerizing.
          Ha! Yes Led Zep .. but they eventually went off to write more inspiring and imaginative lyrics ..
          "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
          R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
            Ha! Yes Led Zep .. but they eventually went off to write more inspiring and imaginative lyrics ..
            Yes No Quarter comes to mind.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
            X