Tony Clufetos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baconbutty View Post
    Got "The End" Blu-ray for Christmas and just put it on. Not 30 seconds in and there's a shameful mistake. Who the f*ck is Tony Clufetos? Tommy must be devastated.
    Where is that exactly? Printing on the outside, or on the program on the screen?
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
      Where is that exactly? Printing on the outside, or on the program on the screen?
      I believe it’s on the program on the screen Joe.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Do we have a screenshot? I don't have time to go looking it up at the moment.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

It's in the opening credits.

Comment

D'oh! I either never noticed that or just forgot I did.

I made management aware of it. They did know of a couple other minor errors, but I'm unclear if they knew about this before. They know now. Probably can't *DO* anything about it, would require re-mastering everything to fix the typo in the text.

Also, this...

https://twitter.com/sabbathfans/stat...90357027745797

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
              D'oh! I either never noticed that or just forgot I did.

I made management aware of it. They did know of a couple other minor errors, but I'm unclear if they knew about this before. They know now. Probably can't *DO* anything about it, would require re-mastering everything to fix the typo in the text.
              Whoops. Let's all try and find the other errors haha

Comment

Working...
              X