Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

New!!! Black Sabbath Supersonic Years Boxset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsimisde View Post
    Yes, we have the re-releases and the compilations of the Dio era but again we have NOTHING from the Martin era except from the Eternal Idol album. Come on guys... I know is the least favorite Sabbath era for many people but it is having some good songs that must be revisited in People's minds.
    I expect something special for the Martin era for example a box set, the re-release of the Martin era albums. I hope that next year, it is a great purpose to release the Martin stuff because 2019 is Headless cross albums 30th anniversary. It is the best of the Martin era so it will be a pity to have this opportunity wasted.
    We all love the Ozzy and the Dio stuff but Tony Martin era, deserves a second chance....
    Agreed on the Martin era, I’m also hoping for a Martin Years boxset.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Anyone get their Supersonic Years Boxset? I’m not happy with PledgeMusic.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

OID, I pre-ordered it through Amazon. I did not add expedited shipping, so perhaps next week....

Comment

Art has it OID
          I think Doc has it?

Comment

Yes ..... beautiful set!!

OID , SABMAN (congrats on your win) ... you will both love and it's worth the wait.

God Bless

EDIT .... here is an unboxing https://youtu.be/Faazr2v_pAQ .... enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
              OID, I pre-ordered it through Amazon. I did not add expedited shipping, so perhaps next week....
              I ordered mine through PledgeMusic, the place who is responsible for this project and they pushed it back to June 13th, I don't know why they did that if it's available.

Originally posted by ronn View Post
              Art has it OID
              I think Doc has it?
              Thanks ronn, hope you've been well, next time I'll order it through him.

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
              Yes ..... beautiful set!!

OID , SABMAN (congrats on your win) ... you will both love and it's worth the wait.

God Bless

EDIT .... here is an unboxing https://youtu.be/Faazr2v_pAQ .... enjoy!
              Thanks Doc, I'm really pissed off at these PledgeMusic people, I pre-ordered mine on the first day and get some bullshit excuse it's been pushed back because of late delivery from the manufacturers.

How is this possible if others have it already?

Comment

Warning do not order from PledgeMusic, they are cons, I have contacted them numerous times about my order and no response, I still haven't received my box set.

I looked them up online and they have nothing but bad reviews.

Do not order from these people, if you do you'll regret it as I have.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                  Warning do not order from PledgeMusic, they are cons, I have contacted them numerous times about my order and no response, I still haven't received my box set.

I looked them up online and they have nothing but bad reviews.

Do not order from these people, if you do you'll regret it as I have.
                  OID you will love it when it arrives bud YOY

Comment

OID you will love it when it arrives bud YOY
                    I’m sure I will Ronn, have you gotten yours?

Just got another delay notification it’s been pushed back to June 20th now, I have stopped payment and ordered another copy from Amazon.

PledgeMusic sucks big time, biggest rip offs I’ve ever seen in my entire life!!!

Comment

Got my Supersonic Years Boxset today from Amazon, on Fathers Day!!!

Great Fathers Day gift to myself!!!!!!

Warning, donít buy from PledgeMusic !!!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Got my Supersonic Years Boxset today from Amazon, on Fathers Day!!!

Great Fathers Day gift to myself!!!!!!

Warning, don’t buy from PledgeMusic !!!
                        That's excellent YOY

You love it OID?

Comment

That's excellent YOY

You love it OID?
                          Yes I love it very much indeed Ronn, it's beautiful.

Comment

OID, I am happy that you finally received this wonderful set.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                              OID, I am happy that you finally received this wonderful set.
                              Thank you Sabman, I got it through Amazon.

Comment

After the quite beautifully done Ten Year War box, this box is truly disappointing in terms of quality.

The sleeves are reprinted in somewhat poor color, the paper stock is awful ... just not impressive. For most of the singles they have just used the cover from one country's issue on the front and another on the back, so they aren't even really as issued.

This box is not worthy of the Sabbath name, IMO. It' s not that it is strictly a "cash in" because the story of Sabbath doing singles is an odd history that is worth telling; with them refusing for about two years after "Paranoid" to do them and announcing in the British press that they didn't want the type of fans who were screaming at concerts after it became a hit. The problem isn't the idea of such a box but is instead the quality of this presentation. I'd rather spend $100 and get more proper reproduction of singles covers that might be expensive to own in their original form.

The Ten Year War box may not be my cup of tea in terms of its sonics, but the quality and care which went into it was far better. Some of the covers may not have been as sharp as originals, but they were not that far off, and the hardcover book and reproduced '78 Promo booklet were stunningly good. Then you had to Seattle '72 poster, and all the albums came with exact inserts, inners, poster for MoR and so forth ...
                                Last edited by Jeff; 06-26-2018, 02:14 PM.
                                "It is not opinion that Ozzy peaked on Sabotage, it is a measurable fact."
                                -WTB

Comment

Working...
                                X