Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

13 leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is what RedZero is talking about:
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Yes, that's the one.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        I think this is what RedZero is talking about:
        Originally posted by RedZero View Post
        Yes, that's the one.
        Nice! I can see on the shirt that a different font is used for Black Sabbath than the one used on the cover of 13...little details like that intrigue me
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Not sure why they did that in "13" but sometimes they have their reasons. For example the Devil You Know (WalMart version) has Henry on the cover and not the monster with the cross. The Henry cover as far as I know was a WalMart exclusive edition. It was done like that because they came up with a lame excuse about offending people at a family store.

Best Buy also had an exclusive version with the monster but it was a dual disk that contained Bonus DVD Making of the Devil You Know.

I also have that shrinkwrapped but I opened my WalMart version.

Anyway. I'm off topic. Sorry.

Comment

Oh. Be careful with Ebay. There is a lot of fake stuff there. You might want to do research or ask around before you buy collector items. I just saw a Hammermith Odeon Vynil for $199 that is fake as hell. It has no serial number which is impossible. The inserts are purple when it's supposed to be egg shell color. The disk center are blank in the rear and it should have been embossed with Henry. It takes a good eye to spot the fakes. I've been burned a few times. I bought Cross Puposes Live DVD and that is a fake product. Makes me mad. Oh well. Live and learn.

Comment

Working...
            X