Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

13 leftovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 leftovers

Does anyone know if the 4 tracks that were sold on The End tour will be released? I listened to them on YouTube but they were quickly taken down.

A quick eBay search showed me that the EP, The End, which is on CD, is available for $10.95 as of this post, if you're interested in getting it here's the link to it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Sabba...QAAOSwU8JZqrej
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Awesome, thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by deranged View Post
        Awesome, thanks man
        No problem!

I have the The End EP CD myself, along with the deluxe version of 13, for a complete 13 experience

Comment

I liked the songs very much, I wish Sabbath had played more of 13 and the leftover songs on tour.

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
            No problem!

I have the The End EP CD myself, along with the deluxe version of 13, for a complete 13 experience
            Glad you finally got a copy 70'sBlack Sabbath, did you get the Best Buy Exclusive deluxe version with the extra track NaivetÚ In Black?

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
            I liked the songs very much, I wish Sabbath had played more of 13 and the leftover songs on tour.
            Me too Sellingmysoul, love Pariah and Season Of The Dead and also Take Me Home, Peace Of Mind, I love them all, but would've loved to hear those done live.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              Glad you finally got a copy 70'sBlack Sabbath, did you get the Best Buy Exclusive deluxe version with the extra track NaivetÚ In Black?
              Thanks!

I did not know there was a Best Buy exclusive version with an extra track, NaivetÚ In Black...that means there's a new Sabbath song I haven't listened to yet!
              Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-07-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Thanks!

I did not know there was a Best Buy exclusive version with an extra track, NaivetÚ In Black...that means there's a new Sabbath song I haven't listened to yet!
                Yes there is a Best Buy exclusive, you can probably get that on eBay as well.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Thanks to the Doc I have the Japanese SHC version that has all four bonus tracks. This version sounds so much cleaner. I wonder if someone with the proper equipment could test it and compare the "brickwalling" to the original release. To my ears the SHC doesn't seem to be.

Comment

I have four original copies from the show, two of them autographed and one of them on display as well as one of the originals on display just showing the front cover.

Got them along with the tour book of The End.

Comment

As far as I know the EP on jewel cases are not authorized ones, those are fake Russian knockoffs. The ones from the concerts are in a shrinkwrapped cardboard insert. I think they were $40 bux or so.

Comment

Thanks!

I haven't been in the forum in years. The BB Deluxe exclusive came in many forms. I got the 13 Super Deluxe Box set that came with the 12track Na´vetÚ in Black and the XXL tshirt with the flaming 13. I also got a 2nd box set with the uber rare and hard to find alternate 13 tshirt. It's the one that has the 13 in the pool of blood instead of the flames. I still have it shrinkwrapped. I wish I knew how to post pictures here.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                          I haven't been in the forum in years. The BB Deluxe exclusive came in many forms. I got the 13 Super Deluxe Box set that came with the 12track Na´vetÚ in Black and the XXL tshirt with the flaming 13. I also got a 2nd box set with the uber rare and hard to find alternate 13 tshirt. It's the one that has the 13 in the pool of blood instead of the flames. I still have it shrinkwrapped. I wish I knew how to post pictures here.
                          I’d like to see that Redzero, I have the 13 super Deluxe Box Set it’s not Best Buy, it was through Myplay Direct I believe, I’d have to go home and check, I think Best Buy was the only way you could get the Na´vetÚ In Black track, also the super deluxe box set that I got came with no t-shirt.

I never knew about the ultra rare pool of blood cover, would love to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            I’d like to see that Redzero, I have the 13 super Deluxe Box Set it’s not Best Buy, it was through Myplay Direct I believe, I’d have to go home and check, I think Best Buy was the only way you could get the Na´vetÚ In Black track, also the super deluxe box set that I got came with no t-shirt.

I never knew about the ultra rare pool of blood cover, would love to see that.
                            Correction, the super deluxe box set from myplaydirect has the Na´vetÚ In Black track and the Best Buy boxes are different they’re the square shaped ones.
                            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-11-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZero View Post
                              Wow, nice items you got!

To post pictures on here, first upload an image you want to post to Imgur. Then, when the image is uploaded, you hover the mouse over the image, then you'll see an arrow to the right of the image. Click it, a dropdown menu will appear. Click on "Get share links". After you done that, you'll see something that says "BBCode (Forums)". Underneath that, click Copy to copy it's URL. Then, when you're back to Black Sabbath Online about to make a post, you paste the url when you want to show the image in your post. The pasted URL should look something like

That's all there is to it! Hopefully, I explained it to you clearly enough...if all goes well, hopefully you'll be able to show us that alternate 13 shirt!
                              Last edited by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!; 07-12-2018, 02:36 PM. Reason: Made some edits to the image uploading tutorial, it should work correctly this time

Comment

Working...
                              X