Patrick Meehan Article 1974

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Meehan Article 1974

Now You Know Why He Was Burned to a Cross.

http://justbackdated.blogspot.com/20...rt-issues.html

Originally posted by mikesline View Post
    Now You Know Why He Was Burned to a Cross.

http://justbackdated.blogspot.com/20...rt-issues.html
    Great read Mike thanks, this Meehan didn't mind blowing Sabbath's money that's for sure.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

A nice little window into Patrick Meehan.

Absolutely amazes me that Tony Iommi went back with him in later years. As I was reading that in Tony's book 'Iron Man' I was just cringing, knowing what a mistake it would have been. Tony acknowledges that in about the next sentence!

Comment

God bless Patrick Meehan and the Meehans.
        They are beautiful people without who Sabbath wouldn't be what it is today.
        There are negative nellies that come out of the woodwork to unjustly sling mud at them when the name comes up and that's just sad.

Hail Patrick Meehan my Sabbath brothers, god bless them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
          There are negative nellies that come out of the woodwork to unjustly sling mud at them when the name comes up and that's just sad.

Funny Wheels......
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post

ok he was'nt burn to a cross ,he just got fired

Comment

Working...
            X