Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Bill reunited with Sabbath at Grammy Tribute to Sabbath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
    THAT WOULD BE GREAT 70S...I'm HOPING!
    That makes two of us!
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Just saw this Ozzy article. Didnít know whew to post it

http://bravewords.com/news/ozzy-osbo...s-sharon-video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
        Just saw this Ozzy article. Didn’t know whew to post it

Cmon Ozzy! You can do it! Me and countless other fans believe in you maaaan! Hopefully he will turn around and feel motivated to continue positive and working!

As an animator, I myself know the struggle to stay motivated, I usually alleviate that by talking to my fans/good friends who continue to motivate me to push myself harder and better than ever before, and the results are so worth it!
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
          Just saw this Ozzy article. Didn’t know whew to post it

Glad Ozzy is feeling better and getting back on Tour, would love to hear news of a new album.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bil...in-the-future/

Apparently Bill sent out a short statement on July 2nd about being open to playing with Sabbath again. Nothing exciting but there has been kind of a drought in Sabbath news. Anyone hear anything about how the remix of “Forbidden” is coming?

Comment

Originally posted by ozzyandharriet View Post
              http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/bil...in-the-future/

Apparently Bill sent out a short statement on July 2nd about being open to playing with Sabbath again. Nothing exciting but there has been kind of a drought in Sabbath news. Anyone hear anything about how the remix of “Forbidden” is coming?

The Forbidden mix is moving slowly (on & off), we might actually get some Dio/related material released heading towards his 10th passing anniversary next year (I can't spill the news but its most likely the live album everyone wanted to have officially released on DVD for many years now ).

Ozzy is still not doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-MaN View Post
                The Forbidden mix is moving slowly (on & off), we might actually get some Dio/related material released heading towards his 10th passing anniversary next year (I can't spill the news but its most likely the live album everyone wanted to have officially released on DVD for many years now ).

IRON-MaN, good to see you back, great news on the Dio/Sabbath front, not so great on the Ozzy front, hope Ozzy gets better.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Thanks very much for the insight.

Comment

If they are going to do it, they better do it soon.. I highly doubt Bill will ever play on stage (Or any stage) with those guys again. I would much rather they recorded a couple songs together.

Comment

LIVE EVIL???????????????????? It would be unholyfreakingfantastic if they managed to find the original footage for that!

Comment

Sharon said Ozzy was no show because they were mad that Grammys didnt broadcast award until one week later..
                        "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                        R. Blackmore

Comment

Originally posted by popeyebonaparte View Post
                          LIVE EVIL???????????????????? It would be unholyfreakingfantastic if they managed to find the original footage for that!
                          Keeping my fingers crossed!

Originally posted by Wicked Cricket View Post
                          Sharon said Ozzy was no show because they were mad that Grammys didnt broadcast award until one week later..
                          Like Sharon or don't like her, she has a point.

Comment

Working...
                          X