Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozzy wants 1 more show with all 4 originals

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/ozzy...ard-last-show/
    "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
    R. Blackmore

In other words "No fucking way am I committing to another album, but I'm always up for playing Iron Man and Paranoid again".

Comment

Originally posted by Tromafreak View Post
      In other words "No fucking way am I committing to another album, but I'm always up for playing Iron Man and Paranoid again".
      It would be nice to get another album from Sabbath with Bill on it, rather than them touring or doing a show.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

The End Sucks Tour?
        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
        Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
        In the age of reason, how do we survive?
        The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

Originally posted by LouiST View Post
          The End Sucks Tour?
          Hahahahaha awesome. Love that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            It would be nice to get another album from Sabbath with Bill on it, rather than them touring or doing a show.
            It sounds more realistic, given their age, but what do I know? Perhaps it IS easier to travel and perform consistently for long periods of time than it is to get a little creativity going while sitting around. All I know is that it's fucking sad what little new material they've released versus how much they've toured the last 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
              True, but that'd possibly open some old wounds from the '13' sessions (even if you remove the idea of touring), unless they've each gotten past all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tromafreak View Post
                Perhaps it IS easier to travel and perform consistently for long periods of time than it is to get a little creativity going while sitting around.
                That's a good point, as travelling and performing vs being creative and writing/recording an album pose different sets of challenges. Which means the Sabbath Members may not be of one mind given that choice. Tony (being the main music writer) might prefer to tour - assuming he can cope with having had cancer - whereas 1 or more of the others might prefer making another album.

Ted

Comment

Tony made it abundantly clear he can't tour anymore.
                  The money is in touring, not releasing albums.

Big of Ozzy to say this, he's such a good friend to his brother Bill (sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                    Tony made it abundantly clear he can't tour anymore.
                    The money is in touring, not releasing albums.

One show is not a the same as a tour, but I otherwise agree with you.

Comment

I doubt that will ever happen, Ozzy cut Bill deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheels Of Confusion View Post
                        He cares enough about Bill to mention him.

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                        I doubt that will ever happen, Ozzy cut Bill deep.
                        I doubt it too Sellingmysoul, unless Ozzy comes out publicly and apologizes for what was said.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

that would be so nice to hear a concert.. but most probably it will be in us, if any show in europe, as a musical migrant i will definitely be there.

Comment

Working...
                          X