Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Secret Missing Lost Black Sabbath Song.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hey BLACKSABBATHODDITIES,
    Do you have a complete list of songs? Any from the Dio era?

    Comment


    • #32
      I'm not an extreme fanatic of the Dio era. Anything on YouTube is all that I am aware of

      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #33
        I still have not received a message from Jim as of July 22, 2019

        Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by BlackSabbathOddities View Post
          I still have not received a message from Jim as of July 22, 2019

          Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

          Do you have a comprehensive list of all songs from this period? Maybe a 'Verified List' and 'Rumored List'.

          And what was the deal with songs like Weevil Woman? That just kind of came out of no where. Makes you wonder.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by skull View Post
            Do you have a comprehensive list of all songs from this period? Maybe a 'Verified List' and 'Rumored List'.

            And what was the deal with songs like Weevil Woman? That just kind of came out of no where. Makes you wonder.
            I'm still holding out for Song For Jim w/lyrics, perhaps this is the surprise Sharon was talking about when asked about her husband releasing an album after this tour, unreleased Sabbath songs, she bought the rights to.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

            Comment


            • #36
              Weevil Woman was written after the Jim Simpson era, he would have no memory of it. My speculation is that Weevil Woman was just scrapped. It isn't really good. I used to believe it wasn't even real. When the official release came out I was proven wrong. I personally believe Weevil Woman was just scrapped because though it has a lot of potentials, it wasn't complete and needed a lot of work done.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BlackSabbathOddities View Post
                Weevil Woman was written after the Jim Simpson era, he would have no memory of it. My speculation is that Weevil Woman was just scrapped. It isn't really good. I used to believe it wasn't even real. When the official release came out I was proven wrong. I personally believe Weevil Woman was just scrapped because though it has a lot of potentials, it wasn't complete and needed a lot of work done.
                I thought Weevil Woman was done in parody gesture towards them having to record the cover song Evil Woman, which they weren't fond of doing, but were made to do, to satisfy Jim Simpson, I though I read that somewhere.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                Comment

                Working...
                X