Clear All

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    I'm a big Harley guy love the Sabbath bike

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Baconbutty View Post
    I was surprised at how nice it was. It was my first time to Birmingham (well the city centre anyway) and it’s a really lovely city. There was an event on promoting the Birmingham 2022 commonwealth games with live music and food tents etc. Had a real vibe to it. Shame the rain dampened it all somewhat!
    Again thanks for sharing.

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied
    I was surprised at how nice it was. It was my first time to Birmingham (well the city centre anyway) and it’s a really lovely city. There was an event on promoting the Birmingham 2022 commonwealth games with live music and food tents etc. Had a real vibe to it. Shame the rain dampened it all somewhat!

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Cricket
    replied
    It's great to see how Birmingham has come back from the ruins of WWII to be a cutting edge technology and Arts city.

Leave a comment:

• 70sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    replied
    Thanks for sharing! Incredible exhibition!

Leave a comment:

• Ted Sallis
    replied
    Amazing photos Baconbutty, thanks for sharing them with us.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Thanks Baconbutty, great stuff, thanks for sharing, I know you had a great time!

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Baconbutty
    replied
    Here's some photos of my visit yesterday with my family. The exhibition is fantastic and well worth a visit if you can.

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    As I understand it (I've never actually tried it!) you need to save your pictures to the web using a photo storage site such as Flickr or Dropbox. You then insert the picture from there into your comments.

Leave a comment:

• Ted Sallis
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon78 View Post
    Yeah, I saw that option but I don’t have a url as the photos are on my phone.
    If you know (or are able to figure out) how to upload photos from a PC, you can e-mail your photos to yourself from your phone. Then you can access the photos from your e-mail account to upload.

Ted

Leave a comment:

• Simon78
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    There is a picture icon above when you go to post your photo, the icon has a picture of a tree on it, click that and copy and paste the url address in the bar and click ok, proceed from there it should be self explanatory from there.
    Yeah, I saw that option but I don’t have a url as the photos are on my phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X