Iommi: "We may reunite"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    It seemed far fetched to me we’d get a final album from Ozzy, but we’re getting one.

I know we won’t though, the final tour wasn’t called The End for nothing.
    I don't follow solo Ozzy stuff like at all, but that's great it came out of nowhere! Honestly you never know with Sabbath, might just happen but keep the expectations in check that's all.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
      I don't follow solo Ozzy stuff like at all, but that's great it came out of nowhere! Honestly you never know with Sabbath, might just happen but keep the expectations in check that's all.
      Gotta keep the faith 70’sOzzyBlackSabbath! (YoY)
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        Gotta keep the faith 70’sOzzyBlackSabbath! (YoY)
        Indeed, indeed! In Ozzy's words from a live show: "That's the way!"
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

I would be happy if those 4 guys recorded 1 more studio song together as the last one was Psycho man....

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
            Indeed, indeed! In Ozzy's words from a live show: "That's the way!"
            Rock on brother!

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
            I would be happy if those 4 guys recorded 1 more studio song together as the last one was Psycho man....
            That would be the best, I'd settle for just one more studio song with all the Sab Four.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

No way that all 4 of those guys will be on a stage together again.

Comment

Originally posted by sellingmysoul View Post
                No way that all 4 of those guys will be on a stage together again.
                I don't think so either, time is ticking, Ozzy is having hard enough time keeping up his No More Tours II, on his own.

Comment

Working...
                X