Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Can you stomach Ozzy ballads? Vote for your favourite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maestro View Post
    I will get flamed for this. I know it. One of my favourites is “Old LA Tonight” it holds a special place in my heart. Some of you gents probably know I love Ozzmosis. Ozzy sounded so good on this album. But reallly, I like mostly OZzy’s ballads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I love them all Maestro, Ozzy sounded the best he's ever had since No More Tears.

On Ozzmosis and then again on 13, Michael Beinhorn pushed him, that's what I read and that's why he didn't like working with, he pushed him to hard to do good.

Old L.A. Tonight is fantastic!!!

Road To Nowhere has a special place in my heart, I've told the story on the forum why before, great memories of when I saw Ozzy perform it live on stage with a film monitor behind him, flashing back to a young Ozzy and other scenes, I'm getting Goosebumps as I type these words going back in time, experiencing that moment.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 01-01-2020, 10:15 AM. Reason: Typo
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      I love them all Maestro, Ozzy sounded the best he's ever had since No More Tears.

On Ozzmosis and then again on 13, Michael Beinhorn pushed him, that's what I read and that's why he didn't like working with, he pushed him to hard to do good.

Old L.A. Tonight is fantastic!!!
      Yes sir absolutely. This is the reason I liked Ozzmosis. Beinhorn pushed Ozzy like no other producer has before or since. Results show that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir absolutely. This is the reason I liked Ozzmosis. Beinhorn pushed Ozzy like no other producer has before or since. Results show that

I added to my post after you quoted me, Rubin pushed them as well, that's why 13 is good.

And despite many on here who didn't like Rubin's work on 13, I think he was excellent for the job.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
          I added to my post after you quoted me, Rubin pushed them as well, that's why 13 is good.

And despite many on here who didn't like Rubin's work on 13, I think he was excellent for the job.
          I love “Road to Nowhere” also OiD. I have a soft spot in my heart for NMT. That album had so many good songs on it. Ballad heavy but the man can sing ballads.

Comment

I love “Road to Nowhere” also OiD. I have a soft spot in my heart for NMT. That album had so many good songs on it. Ballad heavy but the man can sing ballads.

He sure does have a voice for ballads and in his younger years, a blues voice if he chose to go that way.

Comment

Working...
            X