Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

After completing my Black Sabbath journey today, I see 13 in a new light!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbah! View Post
    There's this website, which had the vast majority of Sabbath albums for download, in which I downloaded the albums from. There were one or two albums that I had to get from other websites, so that's how I got them. By the way, the version of The Eternal Idol I downloaded happened to be the two CD set with the 2nd CD containing the Ray Gillen material on it, which is a nice touch to an already outstanding album!
    Thanks for telling me 70's, I thought maybe I missed out on the download card, it was never advertised.

I have the Eternal Idol album, it's the Deluxe Edition one, Ray Gillen was amazing, he could cover all the eras better than any other Sabbath singer.

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to 70'sOzzyBlackSabbath!
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
      Regarding Kiss of Death, most likely all of the 13 tracks, including the extras!
      You would seriously rate Loner over Kiss Of Death?

Comment

Originally posted by Towelie View Post
        You would seriously rate Loner over Kiss Of Death?
        I would easily, it's one of my favorites off 13.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
        X